Seeing Old Faces

Hey guys, new chapter is here! I felt well enough to get it done. I know I said there was going to be an appearance of Rachmiel again, but I decided to put him for next chapter instead. Anyway, enjoy the chapter.

As always, feel free to help out at the Salvation Series TV Tropes Page: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanFic/SavingBlitzo

Also let me know if I did the Hazbin Hotel characters right. Thanks.

Millie honestly knew she wasn't an average child by any means growing up. She was a psychopath, and she didn't hide it nor feel ashamed about it. It was just what Satan made her be. While all demons were bloodthirsty, Millie seemed to be more violent than others and enjoyed it so much that it was often similar to sex in her mind. She always killed something nearly every day from a very young age, from animals to hobos to bullies to even her older cousin's boyfriend when he cheated on her for another guy. She was proud of that one, and to her knowledge, they still hadn't found their bodies.

Of course, her being a blood-spilling knife-wielding maniac did come with a few setbacks. For one, she didn't have many friends and even less luck in the boyfriend department. The few times she had one or slept with someone was because they just wanted to try their dick in crazy. Well, Millie made sure they had no dicks afterward with a few slices and dices. After graduating from high school, Millie decided to head into the city to try and make it big as a big-time assassin, only to learn that her parent's warnings about how imps were seen by the rest of Hell turned out to be true. Not only was she getting meager jobs with shitty pay, but the only people who hired her were imps or the occasional sinner. It was boring and was eating her savings faster than she liked.

Luck struck when she met Blitz looking for assassins to join his new company. She had worked with him a few times and knew his reputation, so they had an excellent start, but what really got her to join was Moxxie. He looked so different from most imps and so sophisticated that she was genuinely curious about him. Over time, that curiosity fell into feelings, and romance bloomed between them. A romance that Millie wouldn't trade for anything in all of Hell. Especially since their love would give them a bundle of joy in nine to ten months. While rubbing her stomach, wondering when she would get her first bump, Millie continued to listen to her mother talk about homemade recipes she needed to cook for their child if she was to have a healthy baby.

Rolling her eyes, Millie decided she had enough of increasing the phone bill and said, "Ma, how about Moxxie and I come over next week, and you can give me the list of them instead of just yapping on the phone?"

"Well, I'd say that sounds mighty better. We can have a baby shower and invite the whole family!" Lin said on the other line. "You can even bring that husband of yours too."

Sighing, Millie shook her head, "Ma, haven't ya accepted him yet? He's going to be the father of your grandchild. And I told ya he helped us rescue Blitz from those Goetia demons who kidnapped him."

"You still haven't explained the full story behind that yet. Why did they capture him?"

Millie bit her lip. While it wasn't news that Blitzo went missing, everyone involved in saving him kept it to a kidnapping story to a rival Goetia faction that wanted to hurt Prince Stolas. "It's not important. But Moxxie's more than proved himself. Can't you give him a chance?"

"Millie, I know you love him, and I recognize he's a sweet man. But that's just it. He acts too sweet, and I just got a feeling there is more to him he just hasn't told you yet," Lin said with a heavy sigh. "Everyone's got a secret, and that's my only issue with him. Yer father and siblings just think he's weak, but for me? He's hidin' something. Something he hasn't told you yet. We know very little about him save that his parents died, took courses in music, and that's it."