Trapped 2: Truth Unmasked (Sequel to Trapped One Direction Fan fic)

Hey guys :)

Well I've just pretty much today decided that I'm going to do a second one to my one direction fan fiction I did Trapped. It was a last minute thing really but I have an idea and I did love writing trapped so I'm going to see how this all goes. It could be a flop but I still want to try it :)

So first things first, if you have not read trapped it be pointless to read this really. If you like the sound of this check out Trapped first :)

So this is just a very short thing. Hopefully i will update with the first chapter soon :)

So hope you enjoy it!

Let me know ur thoughts

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown POV

My heart skipped a beat, I felt like everything was closing in around me, my breathing vibrating in my ears. I tried to take in sharp breath but nothing seemed to work.

My eyes were tight shut, in hope that no one knew I was awake. I don't remember much, only the fact that nothing had worked out like he had promised.

I started to shake, I felt it but it was almost like someone else was shaking me not myself. Maybe someone is shaking me...

"Listen to me, I'm trying to tell you something," I heard someone whisper into my ear. I backed away but not wanting to find out who it was.

"We'll die here, if you don't listen to me."

Liam's POV

I sat in the apartment, watching Louis out the corner of my eye. "Have you heard yet?" I finally asked after sitting in silence for over ten minutes.

Louis looked up and shrugged his shoulders, clearing having no idea what I'm talking about.

"The boys are going on a camping trip, to get away," I smiled at him.

"Oh right," Louis whispered. I'm worried about Louis, ever since what happened he finds it so hard to talk to me. He finds it so hard to have a proper conversation but I love him so much and I won't give up on him, even if its been hard.

"Louis, we should go too they have invited us. It be good for the both of us, we have hardly spent much time with each other and I know we spent a lot of time with the band but we haven't had much fun lately everything has been so serious. Louis we should go," I smile at him.

Louis looks at me and nods. "You promise it all be ok? Nothing will happen? Just a get away?" he asked.

"Of course, I will not do anything to frighten you in anyway. If you want to do something we can if not its just for fun," I tell him.

"Then ok, lets go," he beams and I smile back as I kiss him on the lips and he kissed me back the first time in days.