Chapter Six: Maybe, maybe one idea

Harry's POV

"How many times do I have to say it. Josh is fine," I tell Connor for the fourth time in ten minutes. Josh maybe taking it slow but that is only because he finds it hard to sleep, he keeps hearing something during the night. At first I thought nothing of it, but maybe Josh is ill or something. If need be, may have to get that checked out after the camping trip. As it could be anything, anything at all.

By the look on every ones face they didn't believe me, I don't blame them maybe they can feel what I can feel inside, worried because Josh hasn't seemed himself since we arrived here. Louis at times seemed to be even more lively then Josh is, now you can begin to believe something may actually be something wrong with him.

"We need to get going," says Liam patting his hand on my shoulder. I look at him and nod, "Josh are you ready yet? We need to leave if we want to get a few hours hiking in before lunch time," I say as I watch Josh climb out the tent, he looked tired but he smiled right at me. "Of course I am ready, just help me put the tent away now," he says softly. I look right at him, smile, a fake smile at that before coming forward to help him.

Once the tent was down, when everything was packed up for us to go on a journey of the forests that go on for miles, mysteries around every corner we set off. I led the way, Josh didn't seem to like this at first but after a little while he started to get really into it, I was thankful for that. I had began to believe he wouldn't have anymore fun which I didn't want. I want him to be happy, I love him its all I ever wanted since I fell in love with him. Sounds stupid, but its the truth. Josh means a lot to me now, a part of my life that I can't bare to ever let go. This had been Josh's idea, I'm glad he is getting into it now, unlike someone else I know.

"Don't even look at me like that, Harry!" shouted Niall.

"Come on, get a move on. I told you, I should make you get into a gym," laughs Louis.

"That was months ago," says Niall. Louis sighs, looking taken aback like something had just darned on him. "I'm sorry, it was. A lot has happened I know but I'm still Louis and your still Niall and I need to get your butt into gear," he laughs.

I smile along with them. "I didn't look at you in any different way to how I normally look at you," I smirk in his direction. Niall goes to put his middle finger up but Kurt grabs his hand and kisses it. "It don't matter they just kidding around. Your prefect, I love bringing up the rear. We make the best couple for that," smiles Kurt before they kiss on the lips.

"Get a room!" shouts Louis as he throws a carrot at them. They dodge before laughing, Kurt picks the carrot off the floor and chucks it back but Liam caught it in his hand. "Don't waste carrots, they are valuable things," Liam says.

"Valuable my ass! Louis chucked it, if Louis chucked it I thought it must be ok," laughs Kurt.

"No, far from it. I'm the only one that chucks the carrots, carrots are valuable. If I didn't bring them here with me today where would we be?" Louis asks.

"Exactly where," Kurt began but Niall punched him in the arm, "Drop it Kurt, don't piss carrot boy off," laughs Niall. It fell silent, my mind shot back to when that man in the lift called Louis carrot boy. My heart sank at the thought, what once use to be just a joke didn't seem such one like that anymore. Not after what happened, I could tell Niall regretted what he said straight away.

"I'm sorry," Niall begins.

"Its fine, that's what I am. I am a carrot boy and proud of it!" Louis shouts as he hits Niall and Kurt on the arm in turn with a carrot. We all laugh carrying on through the tree's taken in our surroundings, not much changing. Always seems to be the same thing but that didn't matter. We are having the time of our life's in just this moment.

Connor's POV

I have a secret. Well, its not a secret just something I'm hiding that is all. I hadn't told anyone about seeing Adam. What was there to say? I saw him at school, once. Just out the corner of my eye so what was there to say, to hide? Not much but I couldn't bring myself to tell Zayn about it. I just wanted to put that all in the past, even if I owed Adam for Zayn. He was the one that took me to where I ended up, how I got into that lift at that moment in time. But what happened to all of us has affected us. Adam is blamed for that much. What I don't understand is what he wanted? I just saw him that once and next he is vanished gone no where to be seen once again.

I didn't think it meant much, I'm only thinking about it right now after that moment, that moment of silence we shared. I don't know about everyone else but its just brought me back to all that happened, it running around and around in my head nailing at me.

"Connor are you alright?" Zayn asks as we all stop for lunch. I look right at him and smile," Of course it is why wouldn't it be?" I ask looking at him.

"No reason, just glad all is fine."

All is fine, even if he don't sound convinced. There is nothing to be worried about, none of us. That is all in the past, its just broken parts which we need to throw away and never try to drag it back out the trash. My mother always told me, the future holds a lot of things for you kid, but its you who will make your path and you alone. If you drag things back out the trash, you can't expect a happy ending or at least part of one.

The past is the past and the future is what you look onto. Memories you cherish forever but don't let them ruin the future. My mum has always been good at wording things, strange as that sounds. She just has that special gift and I think to some point its moved onto me.

As I pulled out a blanket to put on the rough grass I felt a rain droplet on my face. I look up and sigh. "Rain," I whisper. Everyone looked at me and did the same. We all looked up and watched it as it fell down towards us. Each droplet landing on some part of our body, even Niall's eye. We all laugh but not for long as the rain begins to worsen.

We all rush to our feet. "We need to find shelter," moans Kurt.

"Yeah we should," says Liam.

"Any ideas?" I ask.

We all look towards Josh who stood rooted to the spot. "Why ask me?"

"That don't matter why, so do you?"

"Maybe, maybe one idea."

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys :)

Please let me know your thoughts thanks

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

Trapped 2: Truth Unmasked (Sequel to Trapped One Direction Fan fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara