Chapter Seven: Last one around, first one across the bridge

Louis's POV

Josh led the way, the rain tumbling down upon us. The rain isn't going to clear up any time soon. I think we are all hoping that he knows what he is doing. Why we all asked him if he had a plan, is mystery to me but at the same time Josh is the type to think quickly in a situation like this.

Liam was holding my hand in the rain. "Are you alright?" he asks. I smile back, "Of course I am just very wet," I laugh.

Josh stops above a high tree which somehow seemed to block most of the rain out. "We set up camp here," he smiles.

"How did you know about this?" asks Harry.

Josh looks at Harry looking a bit taken aback. It looked like he was about to cry but he seemed to compose himself. "When I can't sleep I go out walking. It helps me," he whispers.

"I know that but you only went out one time right you came this far?" he asked confused.

"No a few times I just didn't tell you about the other two times as I knew you were already worrying too much," Josh says softly. Silence fell between us all, so I decided to break it. "Well, its a good thing at least we got covered shelter," I say.

Everyone agrees and we start setting up camp but Harry hadn't moved an inch. He stood in the same place for more then ten minutes. I was thinking about going to talk to him but Josh had just had the same thought and walked towards him. If anyone can turn Harry around is Josh the one that made him feel like that in the first place. It's a strange but it always seems to work out that way.

I've felt down for so long, so distant even Liam didn't seem to cheer me up as much as he probably hoped but it was something I had to get through myself but this camping trip has really helped me to come to terms with everything. To not hold onto the past any longer look towards the future.

Liam sat next to me right next to the tree routes and placed his head on my lap. "What's on your mind sexy?" he asks cheekily.

"Harry and Josh," I say telling him the truth.

"Yeah me too but there be fine. Harry come around, Josh only did it to not worry him so much," says Liam.

"Yeah I know but we all worry don't we," I laugh.

"Yes we all do. How you holding up?"

"Good actually, I'm really glad we came. It's really helped me to come close to you all again," I say as I pull out a carrot from my rucksack. Liam smiles, "You and your carrots," he says smiling.

"Would you love me if I didn't eat carrots and love them?"

"Maybe but you wouldn't be Louis if you didn't. You wouldn't of been the one I fell in love with but I might of stilled loved you, as much well who knows," Liam nudges me.

"Very true," I say as I kiss him on the lips and we share a tight embrace and in that moment nothing could knock us back down. I wouldn't tel Liam go, whatever happens.

Harry's POV

Maybe I had been a little harsh on Josh. He had been struggling to sleep and he only didn't tell me not to worry me but I want him to know as much as I worry it don't matter. It's what you do when you love someone no matter how bad or worrying it can be.

I would go out on walks with him, I don't mind staying up with him. I just not sure he'll ever really understand. "Harry are you alright?" Josh asks me. I hadn't moved in probably about ten minutes no wonder he was asking me if I was alright.

"Yes I'm fine Josh but can you promise me something?" I ask.

"Anything," he smiles.

"Next time on your crazy adventures at night take me with you. If you can't sleep I'll stay up with you," I say to him.