Chapter Three: Two paths and one wrong turn

Liam's POV

"Liam, you didn't have to stay with me," whispers Louis into the silent tent.

"Why would I leave you here on your own in the tent? It's not your fault if your not feeling well. Sometimes a little too much excitement and loud noise can do that. Just rest the tablets will work soon," I smile at him as he lays down in his sleeping bag as I stroke his cheek.

"If I feel better soon can we go find them and join?"

"Yeah of course, Louis."

I watch as Louis as he closes his eyes and gently falls to sleep. I smile at him as he peacefully sleeps before I get up and leave the tent. I hadn't had the chance to settle down much since we arrived and I hadn't had time to eat much either, so this is a good time to do that.

We had got so excited everything had gone out the window. It was fun but Louis is suffering a bit now but he will fine soon I'm sure. I'm just glad the old him is back, I had missed him a lot.

I hope everyone is alright. They are all out searching for glow warms. I wonder how they are getting on?

Niall's POV

"All I was saying was they would be easy to spot."

"Well, we already knew that," laughed Zayn.

"Kurt was just saying. Any sign yet up ahead?" I call to Josh and Harry.

"No!" they both shout.

"We are meant to be having fun so lets not argue please," says Connor.

"You are right baby," says Zayn as he brings Connor into him and kisses him on the lips.

"Hope Louis will be ok," says Josh as we catch up with him and Harry. 

"Sure he will," smiles Harry.

"Shine the flash light ahead," says Harry to Josh. Up ahead was just more trees. Trees everywhere and no sign of anything else including the glow warms we are looking for.

"Maybe we should head back, this was sort of a stupid idea anyway," says Kurt.

"Come on Kurt, we will find them no giving up," I smile as I lead the way with Josh trying to shine the light in front of me but not doing a good job.

"Are none of you bothered?" I ask. Everyone shakes there heads.

"Should we go then?"

"Wait there is two paths ahead. We can take either left or right," I smile. That was when half said right and half of us said left. How are we even going to decide?

Louis's POV

"Are you sure you are alright?" Liam asks me. I look at him and nod. Liam worries way too much, I can't blame him. I love him after all but sometimes it does get a tad annoying when there is really no need for it.

"Yes. We must find the others. They have been too long something could have happened."

"I'm sure they are alright I hope. You're right though its good we decided to come out and look for them as they have been a long time," smiles Liam.

"Can barley see a thing even with this flash light," I say.

"Yeah same here but I wonder why they only took one torch. I mean we all have one but they only take one, they must of not been thinking very well."

"What's that up ahead?" I ask.

"I think that is them!"

Josh's POV

I was on the floor laughing my head off. I mean it really isn't funny but you still can't help but laugh all the same. "I could have broke my back!" shouts Zayn.

"Your the one that wanted to go first and was sure it was that way," giggles Harry.

"What happened?" asked Louis and Liam coming up behind us.

"Oh Zayn just went the wrong way and fell in that massive muddy puddle."

"That was a bit silly," Louis managed to say before he burst into laughter and that set me off again.

"I think it was a wrong turn."

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys

This is really short I KNOW SORRY

BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS.

This start getting better soon :)