A bad encounter

The lock on the door is quickly removed by Mono. It drops to the floor, and me and mono push the door open.
Entering the outside world. Clouds cover the sky, and the air is crisp and cold. "Shard, come on,"Mono calls from in front of me. His bag Rustle in the wind. I nod my head and walk across the lawn to him.  we pass a stall with a heart on it. before making it to another wooden structure. Me and Mono stop in front of it, the silence almost beckoning us forward. "Shard, we're going to have to be quiet when we go in here just in case, okay?" he whispers before reaching for my hand. I pull it away and avoid his gaze before moving past him. I slip into a crack in the door, entering a room with a bunch of cadges and pellets. mono follows behind me. He doesn't say anything he walks in front of me and laces his fingers along mine. before I could pull away, he dragged me to one of the cadges. he lets go of my hand and hauls himself up.  before turning around to me. I roll my eyes and climb up. I follow him up the other, mono slides through a little window. I follow after him. the next room we meet hunter, he's skinning an animal, the sickening sound of metal and flesh bounces off the walls in an almost annoying sound that makes me want to yell at him to stop.

I glance over at Mono, who seems completely unbothered. Without a moment's notice he slips through the window and lands on the ground quietly, it's unnerving to me though. The fact that he can be so calm with such a big threat only a few feet away.

Mono spins around, raising his arms up, as if expecting me to jump down into them, why did he think I would, we hardly know each other. I don't need that kind of help from him, I'm aware I can at least stick a landing.

Jumping over the ledge, my feet quickly meet the dusty floor, I straighten my back and lift my chin, my eyes staring into the cut-out holes in his mask.

I knew it was a bitch move, almost felt bad when I noticed his shoulders sagged. But everything would be easier if I made sure he didn't get attached. Who knows when one of us rolls over and dies.

I creep past mono my heel of my foot lifted off the ground while I tiptoe away. Their was a bunch of old meat and skin that smelled rotten. Like it had been left out in the sun and then drenched in someone's sweat. I glance over at Hunter and see him momentarily stop what he was doing, causing me to pause and jolt forward as mono's body collides into mine. His arm snaking around my waist to keep me from falling, his chest pressed tightly into my back. I tilt my head slightly to look at him, but he's staring at Hunter. I follow his gaze and watch as well, waiting patiently for him to get back to work.

Hunter picks up a different knife and then glides the blade underneath the animals skull trying to remove something. Me and Mono move quickly, we almost in sink as we reach the meat and hides, behind all the smelly bits is a little shoot like a cat or dog door.  Mono moves in front of me without hesitation, seemingly already knowing what to do. As if he's done this before, but I can't stop to question him so I move to his side and press on the wood until it breaks letting us fall through with a loud crack.

I ended up falling landing on top of mono's should and a quickly get up, I don't think as I grab his hand and yank him up, all I can think about it the sound of hunters heavy footsteps and the clicking of a gun as I drag Mono with me, determined not to get caught. But fate has other ideas as hunter kicked the door open while loading his gun, and then he points.

------------------------

If you see bad grammar, please leave a message so it can be fixed, thank you