Chapter One: Monkey D Luffy

*At tottoland*

"Look at him isn't he's cute" a woman called Smoothie said while holding a baby with Dark red hair and a little bit white, "DAHAHAHA of course he's my son after all" Shanks said. "Quiet laughing you're waking him up" smoothie said while punching him.

"Mamamama my grandson sure looks cute" Big Mom said "what's his name?". "Monkey D. Luffy" Shanks said, "ehhh? Why not Charlotte?" Big Mom asked.

"Because he wont get bounty for his head and it's much better if he use his granduncle and grandmother family name so the marine didn't bother him" Shanks, "Wow I didn't think you can be this smart" smoothie said.

"Hey words can hurt too you know" Shanks said, "Well after he's 7 his granduncle will take him for 3 years" Shanks said, The other look confused. "Why?" Perospero asked, "So the marine won't suspicious if a yonko and a daughter of a yonko have a child" Shanks said while the other understood and agree.

*1 year later*

Smoothie holding his 1 year old baby while the other eating dinner. "M...ma" Luffy said, the other heard this and look towards Luffy. "Say mama, lu" Smoothie said excited cause her son is going to say his first word.

"No Say papa, lu!" Shanks said eagerly. "Ma...mea....Meat" Luffy Said looking at meat on the table, the parent look depressed while the other Look shock and snicker trying not to laugh.

"of course..... Meat" Shanks said with a sad tone while glaring at lucky roo, "mamamamamama seems like my grandson want to eat meat" big Mom said.

*3 years later*

"Papa! Where are we going?" Asked a 4 years old boy, "We are going to see your grandpa!" Shanks said while the boy looks clueless "I have a grandpa?" "Yes and a grand uncle too!".

*At Moby dick*

"What do you want brat" Whitebeard asked, "What? Can't I visit my own dad?" Shanks said while the other jaw dropped "DAD?!?!!!"

"Gurararara but I assume it's not just that" Whitebeard said while shanks smirk, "Well.......oi Luffy!" Shanks yell after that Luffy go to his father.

"What's the matter papa?" Luffy Asked while the others jaw dropped, pale face, while the rest fainted. "PAPA?!" The others yell while Whitebeard laugh "gurararara seems like smoothie want a child" "Are you my grandpa?" Luffy with confused face while Looking at Whitebeard.

"Gurararara yes brat im your grandfather" Whitebeard answered, "wow you're big! Are you a pirate" Luffy Asked with wide eye. "Yes i'm a. Pirate, tell me brat what do you want to be when you grow up?" Whitebeard asked, "IM GONNA BECOME STRONGER THAN PAPA AND GRANDPA AND BECOME THE PIRATE KING!".

The whitebeards and red hair pirates look shocked at how Luffy declared he's gonna become the pirate king infront of 2 yonko.

"Gurararara are you sure brat? Can you conquer this terrifying sea?" Whitebeard asked, Luffy tilt his head "what do you mean conquer? The pirate king is the freest man in the world" Luffy said looked confused as Whitebeard and Shanks eyes widen looking at Luffy while the shadow of gol d Roger behind him.

"Gurararara Rayleigh will like this kid" whitebard said while shanks nodded "he sure will". "Grandpa" Luffy Called Whitebeard, "What's the matter brat?" "Can you tell me the stories of pirate king?" Luffy Asked and whitebeard nodded.

After he finish the story he look at Luffy sleeping on his hand. "Brat gonna be big one day" Whitebeard said, "and we'll be waiting for it yoi" Marco said.

*1 year later*

"Papa can I learn how to fight with sword?" Luffy Asked, "sure" shanks answer. After that Luffy has daily training with sword and his physic.

*On red force*

"Man im hungry" Luffy said while rubbing he's stomach, "what's this?" Luffy saw a devil fruit and ate it. "Yuck that's nasty" Luffy said while walking to the deck where everyone are.

"Oi Luffy" Shanks called while grabbing luffy's wrist, "come here for a sec..........ond......" Shanks eye widen when Luffy's arm stretch. The other Jawa dropped while Luffy looked in horror.

"EHHHHHHH?!!?" Everyone yell, "Luffy did you eat a weird fruit?" Lucky ask. "Yes and it's nasty!" Luffy said while sticking his lick out. "THAT'S GOMU GOMU NO MI A DEVIL FRUIT if you ate it you gain powers but in exchange weak to sea stone and ocean water! You cannot swim anymore, forever!" Yassop said.

"WHAT?!!" Luffy Yell, "well at least I have rubber power now". "your mom is going to kill me..." Shanks said with horrified tone. "It's good to know you captain" benn said.