Chapter 5: Starting Point

A figure of a boy no older than 17 is standing face to face with an older man with red wearing a straw hat. The boy is none other than Monkey D Luffy standing in front of his father, Akagami No Shanks. "It seems you're ready, You have gotten stronger than the last time I saw you", Said Shanks while grinning and putting his Straw hat on Luffy "I want you to keep this and give it back to me once you defeat me when we meet again". Luffy just grins widely and says, "I promise I'll become a great pirate and give this hat back to you Shanks!".

"Then I'll be waiting for that day and why are you not calling me dad?" Shanks said the last one with a little pout like a child while Luffy just laugh. After saying goodbye to his dad, Luffy remembers his promise to his sworn brothers. He will start his journey on the same place his brothers started, Dawn Island.

*At Foosha Village*

After getting transported to Foosha Village by his aunt Brulee through one of the villager's mirrors (which scared the shit out of them), Luffy decides to greet Makino and the others. He walks around until he finds Makino's Party Bar and then casually barges in "Yo!" "Luffy!" says Makino while running up to Luffy and hugging him "You have grown so much!". "Shishishi I know, Is dadan still around?" Ask Luffy "Yes She's with the other mountain bandits".

After meeting Dadan and saying goodbye, Luffy and Makino arrive at the dock. "Ace and Sabo already started their journey, it's now my turn to start mine," says Luffy while jumping into his small boat. "Are you sure you can navigate on your own?" Makino says with a sweatdrop remembering how often Luffy got lost in the forest, even with a map. Luffy just grins like an idiot and says "No, But I'll find a way shishishi".

After sailing away not too far from the dock, a Sea Monster emerges from the water and is ready to eat Luffy. Luffy just stared at it and uses Haoshoku to knock it out cold. "My Journey starts now, I WILL BECOME THE KING OF PIRATES!!" Yell Luffy not noticing he's going directly into a whirlpool.

YO!, didn't expect me to continue? me either. Well, I'll update when I'm in the mood (btw sorry if it's too short). So, see you until the next update........ or not