Chapter Four: Training

*At sabaody archipelago*

"Who's Rayleigh?" Asked Luffy Looking at his dad, "Rayleigh Is A Powerful Man, He May Be Old But he's still powerful" Luffy Nodded while shanks continue "Remember when I said I was a cabin boy at pirate king crew?, Rayleigh was the first mate" shanks said while Luffy jaw dropped and his eye sparkling.

"Soo why's Rayleigh want to train me?" Luffy asked, "remember when the monster that grab Yamato got knocked out?" Luffy nodded "well that's a part of your training, if it isn't trained well you'll most likely knock people around you out" Shanks said.

While walking Luffy saw a person with bubble helmet on there head. "Papa why's that person wearing bubble helmet?" Luffy asked while shanks grab him away from the bubble helm person. "That's the celestial dragon the highest of all noble, they think they're better than people and don't want to breath the same air as the others" Shanks Said while scowling.

*Shakky's Bar*

An old man with muscular figure sitting and drinking while the women cleaning some glasses, it was a peaceful day until... *BAM* "Yo ray san im here" shanks said while barging through the door. "Damn it shanks you scared me, I thought the 3 admirals come barging in to arrest me" Rayleigh said then looking at the 10 years old. "Is this your kid who you always talked about?" Rayleigh asked raising an eyebrow while shanks nodded.

"Yea he might be troublesome but he'll do it" "Hey!" Luffy yelled. "Alright Luffy kun, your training starts when we arrived at rusukaina island" Rayleigh said then continued "in that island there are 48 seasons and gigantic beast that's Soo strong" Luffy eye sparkled while the other laugh lightly.

*At rusukaina island*

"Well then after 2 Years I'll be sending mihawk to train you about swords" Shanks said while Luffy smiled and nodded. "Take care of him ray San" "of course if I can take care of you then im 100% sure I can take care of him" Rayleigh said with a smirk while shanks just sulking.

After Shanks leave they started luffy's training. "Alright Luffy kun there's a power that everyone posses but not easily unlocked called HAKI, there's 3 type of haki the first one called observation Haki, it allow you to predict enemy movement and if you could use the advance then you can see in to the future for short amount of time, after that there's armament Haki It allow you to create an invisible shield or strengthen your attack by covering it with the armament.

"Papa said that's there's 3 type of Haki?" Luffy asked while Rayleigh chuckle. "Shanks said the truth but the 3rd one is only 1 in millions person have it Conqueror Haki, it allow you to unleashed some Haki and if the power overwhelm the others will, they would pass out"

"Shanks told me that you have conqueror and also  that's one of the reason I train you" Rayleigh said.

(Welp the others just same as canon except there's no Hancock,)
(Fuck I almost fell asleep 5 times while writing this)