Bad History,Bright Future

Chapter 1,Bad history,bright future

       I know every romance story starts off with a girl meeting a boy and they get married and blah blah blah..but in this case, it's not like that. My boyfriend broke up with me about 3 months ago..little did he know I had just found out I was pregnant

Now, in my school im considered the "popular" one that every guy wants to get with. Dont worry, im not some kind of girl that hooks up with every guy. Ray was my first. The father of the baby im carrying right now. I am the girl in school that everyone wants to be friends with, dont get me wrong, its not like I dont like being that girl.. it just kind of happened. Anyway I have 4 specific friends that Im really close to, but Im usually nice to anyone thats willing to talk to me. I make friends pretty quick.

I met Ray in my first year of high school. He was a year older than me. We went out for a really long time, we were the "ideal" couple. Me being the blonde cheerleader and him being the captin of our high schools football team. Everyone always said we were a good couple. We wnt out for a year and 4 months. Then he found somme other freshman he was intersted in and dumped me for her. Tipicle.

Currently school ended to finish up my 10th grade year. Now, when people finally started realizing I was pregnant... they didnt really care. Its normal for a popular girl to get knocked up in high school. Two of my closest friends already had a child of their own. So boy were they happy when they found out I was pregnant.

"Hey Taylor." I heard while walking in town with my friends.

I turned around to find my new found crush walking behind us. I casually threw my hair over my shoulder and waved. "Hey Aaron."

All the guys new I was already 3 months pregnant but that didnt stop them from liking me.. thank god. Aaron ran over to me and my group of friends, leaving his "group"

"Taylor, wait up."

I stopped and turned around while my girls kept walking. That was our deal. If our crush stopped us anywhere we would leave them to be alone.

Aaron came running up to me out of breathe. "Wow there tiger, slow down."

He smiled and casually gave me a hug. "I just wanted tp know if you wanted to hang out later."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Im free now."

He looked behind him and gave his buddies some sort of signal probably saying he wouldnt be coming back to them. "Alright." He smiled

I gave him a seductive smile back and we began walking down the street.

"So how's it going Taylor?"

He took my hand and interlocked his fingers with mine. "Good I guess, not really feeling well."

He looked over at me. "Well you still look beautiful as always."

I rolled my eyes when he wasnt looking,so cheesy. "Thanks." I said happily.

"Wanna walk down to the park?"

I nodded and we went to down the street and sat down at a bench by the basketball court.

"Look Taylor.." He turned his postion on the bench to face me.

I did the same. "Yes?"

He put his hand on my leg and gently placed my curly blonde hair behind me ear. "I really like you.. like a lot and I was kinda of wondering if you would like to go out for dinner tonight?"

He looked nervous and I smiled brightly at him. "I would love to."

A wide smile appeared on his face. "Great, want me to walk you home?" He got up and put out his hand.