A New Little Life

Chapter 10, A New Little Life

I screamed in pain as my dad grabbed my bag as me and my mom rushed into the car.

My contractions were now 7 minutes apart and I needed to go to the hosital, pronto.

As my dad closed the driver's seat door I screamed. "Hurry up and get to the hospital!"

My dad quickly drove out of our driveway and speeded down the roads, turning and jerking everytime we hit a sharp turn.

"Honey! Slow down!" My mom screamed at my dad as she gripped on to anything she could.

Finally we pulled into the hospital and I was set in a wheelchair right away.

It was two days before my due date and my contractions started at about 5 this morning. Its now 4 o clock in the afternoon.

Soon I was in a hosital bed laying down between my contractions. My whole family was waiting in the waiting room as my dad and mom were waiting patiently as I got more dialated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Taylor, on your next contraction, I want you to push..okay?" The doctor stated a few hours later.

I nodded and I soon felt my next contraction.

I pushed as hard as I could as a nurse counted to 10. After she was done counting I finally got to take a break. I took a deep breathe and pushed again.

"Okay Taylor, one more push. I see his head, right here." The doctor said.

I quickly pushed again and suddenly felt a great deal of pressure realease from my body. Then, I heard a cry.

"Congradulations, you have delivered a baby boy." The doctor said as she handed my dad something. "Are you going to be the one to cut the cord?" The doctor asked.

My dad nodded and cut the cord from my baby. The doctor quickly handed me my new baby boy.

Soon they took them from me to clean him off.

"He is beautiful Tay." My mom smiled as she sat down next to me.

"I know, I cant belive he is actually here." I laughed.

My dad came in from telling my family that I was alright. "They are all happy for you Taylor." My dad smiled.

"Really? Did they go home?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, the little ones were getting tired so my mom took them home."

I nodded. "Okay, when can I get out of this place?"

My parents laughed. "Hopefully soon." My mom said.

"Shit! I still have to name him!" I said suddenly.

My dad laughed. "Thats usually what you do."

"Have you thought of any names honey?" My mom asked holding my hand.

"Yeah, I loke the name Corey and James and Kenny." I said.

My dad snapped. "Kenny James Fray."

I smiled. "I love it!"

My mom nodded in agreement. "Its a wonderful name. Your father was always good at that."

My dad nodded and put his hand on my mother's shoulder. "Named all of you." He smiled.

"Not all of them." My mom joked.

"Your right," My dad joked back.

Im so happy that my son is finally here. Its time to begin my new life with him.