Recap (Final Chapter)

Chapter 11, Recap (Final Chapter)

Auther's note: Im ending this one because I want to go on with other stories. Hopefully my newer ones will be longer. Please vote and comment please. Its gonna be a short chapter.

__________________________________________________________________________________

*5 years later*

Me and Vinny are engaged to be married. We are now both 21 years old.

Our life has been going great. Kenny is now 5 years old. He is a happy little boy.

I am also proud to say that we have a precious little girl as well. Her name is Jenna Faith Fray. She is now 1 years old. This time though, its Vinny's baby.

Ray gets Kenny from Saturday to Sunday. I get him the rest of the week. Me and Vinny have an amazing apartment together.

We have been engaged for 4 months and plan on getting married next August. I cant wait. My parents are very happy for us.

John, my brother, and his girlfriend got married last June. I know have an unborn nephew.

My whole life fell into place after I finally graduated high school. I went to college and got my degree early so I can focus on my kids and a jod sooner.

Vinny is still attending college. He has one more year then he will be able to get a job in schooling. As for my working conditions, I havent gotten lucky yet. But I hope to find a job before we get married next year.

All my other siblings are pretty much the same. Attending school, and so on. Abby still hasnt has a comited boyfriend in several years. She is currently single. Im happy to say that no one else in my family has gotten pregnant at 15. Although it was a young age, I wouldnt change it for anything.

Me and Ray try to get along as best we can. We try not to fight for Kenny's sake. He is still a little confused on Vinny's situation. You see, Kenny calls Vinny AND Ray daddy. We are trying to get him to stop calling Vinny daddy and call him Vinny. He is getting better at it.

As for Kayla,Jenny,Heather, and Dana...well when we all went in different directions after we graduated high school, me, Dana, and Heather kind of lost touch. But Kayla and Jenny were still really close friends since they stayed in the state. Dana and Heather were keen to leave the state, as soon as possible.

As for my kids and fiance, we are all one big happy family. I plan on having mor kids...just not really anytime in the near future. I hope to stay with Vinny for the rest of my life.

He is really a great guy. I love him to death. I just wish I knew that before I had a baby with Ray. But I still love Kenny. And Vinny loves Kenny as if he was his own. I think thats partly why Kenny calls him daddy. But I still love that they get along.

He can get annoyed with the kids every once and a while, but he copes with it well. He never gets angry at them or throws a huge tantrum and throws stuff. And most of all, he has never cheated on me. I loved him, and thats all that mattered.

My life was pretty damn good.

________________________________________________________________

Sorry this last chapter is so short. I just wanted to give you guys an ideal setting of what her life was like right now

please vote and comment.

And read my next story "My Other Half"

thanks for reading,

Romancegirl789