Her Life

//At Home//
I was sleeping peacefully until my mom started yelling my name at front door.

"SHIN NARI YOU BRAT GET UP.I AM HUNGRY.GET UP AND MAKE ME FOOD FOR ME YOU LAZY ASSHOLE"

"Yes mom I'm coming"

I sighed and got up from my bed.After making a breakfast for my mom.I got ready for my school.I was walking along the school path.Suddenly someone cuffed my head. It is no other than my bully Ye Jun and her group.

"You ugly bitch.Have you done our homework?"

"Yes Yes"

I took their homework from my bag and handed it to them.

"Jalhaess-eo

(Good Job)"

then she cuffed my head one more time and left.

Yeah this is my life. No friend. No family.Actually no ones like me.Everyone always make fun of my appearance.Yeah they are not wrong too. I wear really thick glasses.My hair are always messy.My face is full of acne.So that is not strange that I dun have friend. I mean I have my mom but she doesn't really care if I even die right now. My dad? He is just a cheater. He is with his new wife and his step son, having their grateful life.Me? I am living opposite life of his.The reason why my mom hate me a lot is I remain me of my dad. Such a stupid reason. I always think about to suicide more than one time.But I dun want to give up my life because of some awful people. That's is about me for now.

I was walking through the hallway and I saw Ji Hoon. Let's say he is my crush.He is not very popular boy in school but he is really handsome. I'm happy that he's not very popular at school. If not every girls will around him.But.....I still can't even stand near him. How would a boy like him will love me.? Anyways I walked to  my class and sat down on my seat.I was doing my own things until Ji Hoon stood in front of me. I was shook.What is he doing here?

"Hi"

he greeted.

 OMG My heart beat.It's faster than roller coaster.

"Hi"

I replied.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Yeah sure"

"As you know our exam is really near and I'm really bad at math so can you help me with it?"

OMG.Did he just ask me to help him with his lesson?

"Of-Of course"

"Okay how about today after school?"

"Sure"

then he said bye and left to his seat. My heart beats isn't normal yet.And I can feel butterfly in my stomach.Later our class started,I don't even know what teacher was teaching.Just waiting for school to over.Not very long, school was over, him and I went to study cafe to start our lesson.That moment was a best time for me. This is the first time that I see his face really close. I started to get a confidence.I still can get my crush if I try. Right?

A few hours later,

"Nari Thanks you so much for today. It will be so difficult without your help"

"No problem"

I smiled.

"So I'm going. Bye"