E

E?

<><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The group split up at sunset.

"Bye Tommy! Bye Tubbo! Bye Ranboo! Bye Karl!! Thank you for helping us with Dream!" Shouted a very energetic ghost bidding them goodbye.

"You're welcome boss man!" Said the president in reply of the ghost.

The group walked through the nether portal in front of the community house and set to their journey back to Technoblade and Phil's home.

The group chatted away amongst each other.

"Guys!"
The older ghost yelled in hopes of grabbing the other members attention.

"I think Dream is melting!"

The others turned towards Ghostbur and looked in his arms. And sure enough, the ink like goop of Dream's smile seemed to be dripping down his face and his head looks sticky.

"Give him here, Ghostbur," XD(eez nutz) extended his arms towards the panicking ghost.

Ghostbur hurriedly passed the younger ghost over to his might-as-well-be-called-father figure.

And being a God of the server, he can change his body temperature to a cooler one. The mochi like ghost seems to regain his form almost instantly.

"Let's hurry and get back to the artic, yeah?"

Everyone seemed to unanimously agree to the old man and walked faster.

<><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><>

And now brain is dead :D hope y'all enjoyed

This chapter was sponsored by the need to procrastinate from school work ✌️ say thank you y'all 💖