↜-6-↝

Chapter 6! :D Thank you for all your support :D! And very sorry again for it being late!

Techno being soft to Dre :D

Techno Facts: He is planning on learning Galactic just to understand what Dream is saying. Techno feels like a big brother to Wilbur/Ghostbur but is just a family friend. :) (haha breaking up the sleepy bois family dynamic >:D)

Wilby!! Facts: He remembers everything like Shlatt, it's just that he acts as if he doesn't because he doesn't want to bring up bad memories. He's a curious boi, so he would usually go wandering off in the snow biome and then coming back within 3 days to show Phil and Techno what he had found in his little adventure. Friend usually follows him to keep an eye on him but little does he know, Phil, being quite protective of the positive ghost, put a small tracking device to make sure if he is in danger and needs back up, Phil will be there real quick. :)

Friend Facts: They will follow Ghostbur because it feels really lonely without him. :)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I quickly use my cape to hide Dream and try my best to distract Ghostbur.

"Hello, Ghostbur."

"Hello, Techno! I have come back from my journey and found this!"

Will lifted his hands to show me what he found, and sure enough, it wasn't something unusual but weird for him to find nonetheless.......It was a creeper head.

"Oh... Seems you found a creeper head..."

"Yeah! I found a drowned holding it so I murdered it to take what it picked up!"

He said that too overly excited... I bet he learned that from Phil...Oh well.

"That's interesting. Never thought they could pick heads up. Then again they are in a way, zombies."

"Yep! Also, who was clinging onto your leg earlier? It looked as if they're a child..."

shoot. I knew he was the observant kind.

"Oh... haha. Yeahhhhh about that... I have been given the role of babysitter for DreamXD and..."

I lifted my cape to show a small ghost peeking his head out in curiosity.

++++++++++

I looked down to see a small ghost that looked a lot like Dream. Hiding behind Techno's leg, he looked at me with what seems to look to be curiosity.

"Aaawwweee! Well, aren't you adorable!"

I cued and picked him up spinning around in excitement.

"I wonder who may you be, little one?"

I stopped spinning and bring him closer to me to carry him easier.

"Well...That's Dream. And you know there is no need to act. You can be yourself."

"Yeah, yeah I know...So Dream."

He looks up at me

"Do you remember me?"

He stares at me for a little while before shaking his head no.

"That's understandable. Let's head inside!"

We all head inside Techno's cabin. I head towards the living room to place Dream down, Then went to the kitchen to make hot chocolate for everyone.

~~~~~~10 minutes~~~~~~~~(My first time skip :D)

I float back into the living room to see Techno reading a book of some sort and Dream near the fireplace lying down staring at it.

"I made us all hot chocolate! Here are your cups!"

I set two cups on the coffee table while I kept mine

"Thanks, Ghostbur."

"ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑリꖌ ||𝙹⚍...⊣⍑𝙹ᓭℸ ̣ ʖ⚍∷." (Thank you...Ghostbur.)

I was taken aback by the language?

"I believe that's a 'thank you' so you're welcome!"

just as Dream was going in for a sip, the door slammed open. I quickly spun around to be greeted by an exhausted, dirt-covered DreamXD and Philza, quite a funny sight, indeed.

"Hello, Dadza! Hello, XD!"

"Hello, Ghostbur." they both greeted in unison

"Dream. Would you like to come back with me or stay here for the night?"

"╎ ∴𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ꖎ╎ꖌᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑ|| ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ, !¡ꖎᒷᔑᓭᒷ." (I would like to stay here, please.)

"Alright"

Before XD could fly away, Phil grabbed his cloak and yanked him down to the ground, hard. (My mind won't focus L) 

"That hurts quite a lot, P̴̢̞̻̤̟͔̥̜̪͉̗̊́̎̅͂̇̽̾ḧ̸̡̭͉̺͎̫̗̲̩̱̬̦́̈̕͜į̶̗̮̙̤̞̙̈́͌̌͆̔l̴̜̩͑́͊̈͋̕͠͝ ̷̢̩͉̣̼͔̝̟̹̰͉̤̂͆̔̀̍́͝͠ͅ    "

 "Sorry, mate, but phantoms are out there, and even if you can fend them off, we need a translator for Galactic."

"Right...It seems that I've forgotten that you don't know Galactic..."

"Uh-huh. Now get cleaned up. You can use my clothes or you can summon your own, I don't care. I'll be making dinner."

Phil hurriedly pushed XD to the bathroom and rushed back into the kitchen to make dinner.

~~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~

XD came out wearing a black turtleneck and white bottoms with a small design at the ends. He was also wearing his usual blindfold. He looks at Dream, who was still staring at the fireplace just now sitting in my arms, then proceeds to the kitchen.

++++++++++(yeahhhh I can't write in Wilby's pov ._.)

I sauntered into the kitchen to take over and kick Phil out for him to clean. (This isn't a ship! I repeat, this isn't a ship! They just have bonded when they were making the grave. They're best friends now, your honor.)

"Alright, Phil, Out. I'm taking over."

I say as I pushed him out of the kitchen

"Alright, alright, mate. I get it, I get it. I'm out."

After Phil left, I turn to continue making dinner.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry this is shorter but have some character development. 

:)

I suck

<839 words>

question: Another Big action<more characters added> or Dre development? <Prob some more fluff>

If Dre Development <Who shall it be with?> (I can't do fluff for shit so it'd prob be shorter than most)

Big action = prob angst =who shall cause it? (Time to make ppl sad :D)