↜-5-↝

Ello' again :)

just finished my homework because of procrastination. :)

Philza Facts (I'm so tempted to just call him Philzy): Philza has wings. Because Yes. He and Technoblade are friends in this story because....idk. um...... Even though Dream and he aren't that close, he seemed to notice Dream's exhaustion, stress, guilt, and worriedness in his voice and would even sometimes make Dre go rest while he does small chores for him such as; getting food, keeping the community farms healthy, collecting materials for building, and even mining sometimes. (not mentioned in the story) He also never seen XD's wings so he was a bit surprised when he saw them for the first time when XD appeared at the door.

Technoblade Facts: Dream to Techno was an ally. He isn't particularly close to Dre but still cared for the....."living" entity [>:) you're sad now haha. I know, I'm mean UwU]. Dre had followed him around in the nether when he was going netherite mining and had helped him find some as well.

Dre Facts: He can only go from his normal ghost size (a bit smaller than his original height) all the way to toddler height :)

I was also on drawing Philza Minecraft brain rot the whole week :\

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It was a normal morning.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay. Maybe not normal since... well... the death of the admin.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Knock*

*knock*

*knock*

I snapped out of the small trance I was in and looked at the door.

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

"Coming!"

The knocks sounded urgent so I got up quickly.

++++++++ (pov change :0)

I laid the body down on the snow to talk to Phil, not wanting to scare him.

"Dream"

he turned to me from his name being called.

"I need you to get behind me as I talk to Philza Minecraft and/or Technoblade... Do you remember who they are?"

He shook his head no

"Do you think you might recognize them when you see them?"

"ᒲᔑ||ʖᒷ..." (Maybe...)

"Let's hope so. They've helped you before"

I said reassuringly as I knelt down to his level.

"now get behind me. I don't want to scare them too much."

He nodded and began to walk behind me as I advance to the door up the stairs.

*knock*

*knock*