↜-8.5-↝

Ok Peeps this is a heads up.

I wrote this chapter for my assignment of free write so yee

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME PHIIILL!!!!!!"

T̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶ Tommy screamed in distress <<-------(These narrator parts are said calmly because it's funny)

"I already warned you! It's your problem for not listenin', mate!"

Phil responded. He seems to be enjoying the child's suffering. The winged man is a weird one. One second he's like a caring father, then the next he's stabbin' people.

A pigman walked onto the porch where Philza sat watching Innit boy, in the hands of XD, dangling in the sky, 500 blocks off the floor, begging to be let down onto the snowy floor.

"I- what happened to cause this effect?"

Techno question, concern laced in his voice.

"Dream got dared by Will to get Tommy in trouble because Tommy thought it was a good idea to hide all his blues with lapis lazuli." 

Phil answered with amusement.

"What was Dream's excuse?" 

Techno asks once again with an amused face.

"Well first he walked into the kitchen, where XD and I were, and said, and I quote, 'XD, what does fuck mean? Tommy refused to tell me what it means after he said it to me.' and XD was pissed. After XD stormed off to find Tom, Dream looked at me and said 'Is Tommy in trouble now? If so, good.' and walked off"

 Phil once again answered but this time, laughing his ass off.

Back to the Innit in the sky, here we see XD purposefully dropping him, catching him, and bring him back up.

"So want to tell me why you decided to cuss in front of Dream?"

The flying deity asks with murder in his voice.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN??!! I HAVE NEVER DONE SUCH A THING!!! 

The frightened child shouts back with confusion and petrification.

"Then why did Dream ask me what fuck mean?" The god-like creature asks back now confusion in his voice.

"IT'S PROBABLY WILBUR'S PLAN TO GET ME IN TROUBLE FOR MESSING WITH HIS BLUE'S!!" Fear-stricken child answers with the probable answer.

XD proceeded to dive down towards the porch where Techno and Phil stood. During the process, the child had seemed to pass out.

The Diety handed the child to the two and stormed into Ghostbur's room.

BANG

"G̴̟̳̠̖̬̮͙̟̖̬͖͉̠̮̱̊͛́̐̈́̓̎͛̈́̈́͛̈́̒͌̂̀̾̋͛͂̐̏̌͂̏̓̀̕̕̚͘͜͝͝H̴̡̨̛̟̦̮̀̊͌̈͂̓̀͋̄̉̾̈̉̏͒͑͗̈́͐̈́͗̇̽̏̈́O̷̢̱̲̜̥̅́͑̓̌͑͛̌̓̋̕S̸̨̢̡̢̜̤̭̜͈̪͔̘͕̼̻̦̹͇̱̲͎͙̳̺͋̆̅͗̕͜͝ͅŤ̸̡̨̖̼͍͖̘͇̪͓̫̼̮͐̉́̈́̋̏͐̃̊̈̋̆̍͑͘͘̚͜͝͠͠͠B̶̨̨̧̨͍̙̱̼̯̩͔̤̦̗͓̲̆̋͊̔̀̏̏̆͂ͅƯ̵̡̩̝͉͚͕̙̩̩̟͔̲̗̥͇̮̜̻̦͖̣̠̿̃͗̈́̒̒̔̿̐́͋͝R̶̢̨̛̗͚̩̲̺̤̯̣͎̰͓̠̘̈́̄̃̈͋͒͛̔͛̌̈́̎̆̊͆̏̊͆́͗̈́̐̒̃̌̔͂̚̕̚͝!"

"O-oh, XD, what brought you here?" The grey ghost asks nervously.

"Ẁ̶̜͉͇̔̾̑Ȩ̶̬̞͎͕̅͛̔̏R̶͚̜̜͈̓̂͝E̸̟̝̊̔͑͆ ̴̪̾Y̷̜̝͍̓̈́̽͌Ȍ̵͎́͂̈̚U̶͚̼͈̫͊̒ ̶̭̌̕T̸͇̭̱̆̐̋̍̕H̶̡̜͛́͝Ȩ̸̳̥̥́̓ ̸̙̩̟̐͒͐̈́̕O̶͈͌̏͒̔̄Ṅ̵̗̦͎͗͌̕͠E̵̼͒̀̽̔ ̵̦̻̉͝Ẃ̵̳̖̥̘̩H̵̘́̎Ő̵̢̦̊̍̃͘ ̵̡̛͍̠̹̟T̴̰̳̓̇̏̽ͅA̸̛͕̲̓͊̾U̵̥̮̽͒́̎G̵̨͔̗̙͐H̸̛̪̟̬̙̮̾̀̑͘T̴͚̬̩̝͑̈́͠ ̶̮͕͖̳̙̒͌̕D̵̘̫̺̅͂͑R̸̡͚̺̜̐͊̑̚Ę̶̡͈̠̿Á̸̛̙́͊̇M̶̳̟͕̈́ ̸̗̋ͅT̸̠̖̲̈́͑̈́H̸̢̙̘̜̤͗̈͛È̴̲͈̘̩̥͠ ̵̞̬̺̹̐̂̽̈́̽Ẁ̷̛̖͕̻O̷̝͈̟̒̃̋R̶̝̩͐̽D̷̜̮͕̹̓͝ F̷͎͗̋̕̕U̸̙̳̿̃̚C̷̖͎̫̭͖͛̍͋K̴̤͎̱̂ !̶̧̥̆̀̇͋ͅ " The Diety questioned with anger.

"I already knew the word, XD." The smaller ghost chimes up. Somehow calm with the situation.

"Ẉ̵̛̈̿̃̎h̵̢̛̦̏̒ǫ̴̘̭̬̈̅?̴̥̫͈̈͊͊̓͜͝" Seems like he calmed down.

"Tommy." Dream answered knowing what his brother figure meant.

And there he goes back out to torture the child once again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Innit boi is fucked

hope you enjoy it again, I wrote this as my assignment but replaced "fuck" with 

"(Insert eff word :))" lol

:)

<481 words>