U.S.J attack part 2

Me and shoka and Tsuyu saw a beak monster coming out of the portal.

Shigaraki:now nomu attack these pros and students.

The beak like monster ran towards them when uncle tried to erase it quirk but it failed and they went though extreme pain

aiazwa:ahh how it erase it quirk.

Shigaraki:oh it has many quirks eraser head so it pointless continue nomu.

The beak monster attack each of them and leaving the bloody and tons of broken bones when.

Shoka:how are we going to stop that thing.

Tsuyu:izuka can destroy it right.

Izuka:I can but we need to know how it was created in the first place so I can destroy it quirks but.

Shoka:well none of us don't have any better ideas and it can probably break though my ice.

Izuka:you make a good point.

Mirio:ahh what quirks this thing have.

Shigaraki:super strength, regeneration and it would have seems that we have some spectators too I wonder how you all react if I did this(ran towards Tsuyu shoka izuka).

Aiazwa:no leave them alone.

The three see shigaraki running towards them and and they have no idea who he was arming for and have little to react and shigaraki hand was towards Tsuyu head when.

Izuka:creation smash 100%

There was smoke and she thought she had stop shigaraki when she saw she punched the nomu instead.

Shigaraki:what kind of hero goes for a full power attack that could have killed me.

Izuka:true but look who here.

The wall of the U.S.J broke and all might have appeared and not a smile in sight and he was pissed.

Am:enough villains I must apologize students for not being here sooner I'll take care of this creature.

Shigaraki:so the symbol of peace is here himself too matter nomu attack am.

The nomu dash towards all might and was getting ready to punch all might when all might counter the nomu punch with his own full power and was shock when the nomu didn't get hurt.

Izuka:all might it has a regeneration quirk so it can yank your punch.

Am:thank you young yagi.

Am and the nomu throw punches and punches back to back and all of 1-a students watch in fear in awe and cheer am on and hope lida comes soon in case the other villains start to get up again.

Shigaraki:Kurogiri time to end this.

Kurogiri:yes shigaraki (open a portal)

When all might went to throw a punch a portal open up and the punch miss nearly hitting shoka and then another portal open up around his arm and all might dodge all of the nomu attacks when the portal around his arm starts to close when an explosion aim at Kurogiri and the portal disappears.

Katsuki:your not invincible we have notice that metal neckbrace which means you have a body.

Izuka:(destroy the nomu super strength quirk)and I have destroy the nomu super strength quirk go am.

Shigaraki:ugh this brat(though her ability to destroy will be interesting to my master)no matter nomu attack keep attacking.

Am and the nomu attack each other once more and this time the nomu took damage but still heal fast and shoka and shoti shoot fire and ice at the nomu hoping to do more damage to the nomu.

Am:ok time to finish this California smash(punch the nomu in the air and out of the U.S.J)

Shigaraki:ugh your brat(pointing at izuka)if you haven't infer then as would have lost.

Izuka:it your fault and learn to use chap stick and lotion.

Shigaraki started to run towards izuka when is arm was shot and he saw the other UA staff members have arrived as the knock out villains started to get up.

lida:I have brought back up everyone.

Next:apologize everyone for being late.

Present mic yelled loud and pushed the villains back and snipe tried to shoot shigaraki again but he and Kurogiri has escaped and the total number villains that was arrested was 75.

Am:izuka are you ok.

Izuka:yes dad I'm fine thanks and let me guess you were out fighting crime and was running late.

Am:ummm uh yes.

Izuka:we are going to have a chat about that.

Am:sorry about that.

Izuka:now I need to check on the big three touya.

Am:yes of course and nexu want to upgrade the school security system so you have tomorrow off and classes will begin Monday.

Izuka:ok.

With shigaraki

Shigaraki:master we have been beaten and we have lost the nomu too.

Afo:we have not been prepare as we should have and the nomu was a prototype.

Shigaraki:there's was this girl she destroy one of the nomu quirk and that was one of the reason we lost.

Doctor:hmm she might a special quirk but we need to research her more and I can guess there still going to have the sports festival.

Afo:and we can get her to join our side.

With izuka

Izuka:mirio tamaki are you ok.

Mirio:we are fine izuka the doctor said we need to stay here for two days.

Tamaki:sorry that I was weak Mirio.

Mirio:hey hey your not weak tamaki your strong in your own way.

Izuka:maybe I can create something to heal you two.

Mirio:it fine recovery girl is healing aiazwa right now touya and Carla are ok too.

Izuka:thank goodness well I better go get some rest(hugs them lightly).

Little did izuka knows she and katsuki are going to meet an angel.

Should I make eri her age she was introduced or make her a baby It depend on the votes no votes then I make the choice so pick

Baby eri.

7 years old eri.