the change in japan and the new house and shoka development

3rd person pov

After what has happen nezu went to izuka school and got it shut down and the staff was arrested for encouraging bullying and helping with the bullying with those who help with the bullying blacklisted from all hero schools and all might made this announcement.

School staff:please forgive us nezu.

Nezu:hmm about no you all going to jail and those students of yours are going to be blacklisted and you will never find a job in teaching again.

School principal:please we can change our ways.

Nezu:you all have you chance to change and you all blow it and this a now you must pay the price of your actions and it was against my niece Izuka.

*the staff knew they have fuck up*

Am:hello everyone i have something to say about that treatment of quirkless and and "villainous" quirk this treatment is horrible has gone far enough and these are citizens has the right to live good and happy lives and the government have decided to make the treatments of said people to have consequence those who bullied these people well have a fine of 300$ and those who goes too far will have jail time can i the symbol of peace can be call that title if i can't save them and this is something they can't control and i thought people be better then this but i was wrong and i will not tolerate these actions toward quirkless and"villainous" quirk that is all thank you.

Izuka pov

After that inko and izumi and shoto tried to gain my forgiveness but i always rejected it then shoto that scambag had the nerve to confess to me after what he done to me shoka is taking her punishment well she started to take therapy and never talk to anyone even her own family hmm well it looks like she really feels guilty about it or this is an act.

Shoto:izuka i love you well you be my girlfriend.

Izuka:oh oh shoto YOU HAS TO CUTS TO CONFESS TO ME AFTER WHAT YOU DID HAHA NO I WILL NOT BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR EVER becide i like someone else.

Shoto:*angry*and who is that izuka.

Izuka:that is none of your business and becide why should i tell you jerk you are nothing but an asshole and you ans izumi and that whore of a woman i called a mom tried to get my forgiveness at least shoka is taking responsibilities for her actions unlike you.

Shoto:so unlike anyone i can treat you well better then anyone izuka.

Izuka:it yagi to you now shoto it better to stop then trying to get me to go out with you.

Shoto:whatever.

Am pov

Am:ugh i can't believe inko i given her too many chances well i have gotten me and izuka a new place to live*see izuka angry*izuka what wrong sweety.

Izuka:it shoto he confess to me after what just happen i told him I'm not interested in him and told him off so where are we going to live dad.

Am:well i have gotten a new house and we going today all of our stuff is already there.

Izuka:finally we have our own place.

*they have shown up to the new house*

Izuka:woah this place is big

House: