first day of UA

In my au students are allow to wear different socks so they be easy identified in case of emergency

Izuka pov

Today is my first day of school and i have no idea who is going to be homeroom teacher gonna be and i hope the bitch is not going to teach and i can any socks i want in case of emergency

Toshinori:are you ready izuka.

Izuka:yes dad this it my steps to becoming a hero like you right.

Toshinori:yes but remember this is your path and you have to make choose best for you don't forget that.

Izuka:right dad and will anyone be teaching with you.

Toshinori:sorry but i can't say you've just have to wait and see.

Izuka:ok then well I'm off bye.

Toshinori:bye good luck(i know Aiazwa will not make it easy for her)

*UA*

Izuka: 1-a 1-a oh here it is my goodness the door is gigantic are there giants here(open door)

lida:take your feet off this desk your dishonoring the heros who sat here before you.

Katsuki:your kidding right dude chill.

Kirishima:yea and beside you are making a scene.

Katsumi:hi izuka.

Izuka:hi katsumi, hi kacchan, hi eijro.

Katsuki:hey babe how are you*kiss her cheek*.

Izuka:I'm good.

Izumi:onesans please tried and get dad and mom back to together.

Izuka:no she deserve it for what she did.

lida:it you the one who destroy the zero pointer my name is tenya lida and i would like to apologized.

Izuka:it fine and you wanted everyone to focus and i hope we can be friends(give her 1,000,000 smile).

All the boys blushed including Katsuki ex kirishima(good boyfriend).

The others were shock that izuka was the one who destroy the zero pointer.

Uraraka:hey i know you too the messy green hair and blond hair my name is ochaco uraraka.

Katsumi:nice too meet you my name is katsumi bakugou.

Izuka:and my name is izuka yagi and you can come on out uncle.

Aiazwa:nice job izuka you notice me and it took you all 3 minutes to notice me and to get quiet we have to work on that anyways put these on(gym unforms and meet me outside.

In the girls locker room

Momo:hello my name is momo yaoyorozu.

Izuka:hi my name is izuka yagi.