battle training

Izuka pov it the next day after we had sex which i enjoy we hidden the fact we did it and kacchan left after dinner i went to bed when dad got home i could tell he was happy for some reason maybe he met someone eh who knows but i so excited for battle training.

Aiazwa:ok class for this class i won't teach but three pro heros will teach you.

Am:i am here coming like a normal person.

Green Extreme:and me.

Endeavor:that not normal you two we have a class to teach.

Denki:wow the number 1 and 2 and 12 heroes are going to teach at ua.

Momo:it so exciting.

Ojiro:what are we going to do

Tsuyu:and all might is wearing his sliver costume.

Uraraka:their so cool.

Shoka:(sorry i disappoint you dad).

Jay:(she must be really be sad and her dad being here is clearly not helping).

Izuka:(i can't be that whore and bitch is teaching here).

Izumi:(the plan will work mom you're see).

Am:right endeavor students as aizawa said today you will have not one but three pro heros teaching you all today(press button and hero costumes shows)these suits are to your requirement and that you summited.

Green extreme:put these on and meet us at ground b.

Endeavor:yes once we meet we shall reveal what today class is and one of the most important thing about being a hero is having a good heart(why can't the canon endeavor be like this)

Everyone puts on their costumes on while endeavor gave shoto a death glare while shoka look down and izuka gave inko a glare that could burned anyone heads.

Am:you all look great in your costumes.

Everyone costume is canon(but i feel uncomfortable with momo costume i change it).

Shoka costume: