Part 3 1/2

~*~ ZAYN'S POV ~*~

"Yes, Dad?" I answered in a small voice, holding my hands behind my back to keep him from seeing them trembling.

I felt a sharp sting in my cheek and the ground started racing towards me. I caught myself just in time to keep my head from banging against the tile floor but my wrist twisted in a painfully unnatural way. I heard the clinking of a belt being undone. No. Not today. Any other day but just not today...

The tough skin of the belt beat repeatedly against my back, a fast paced rhythm forming as I tried to keep the cries of pain in and the tears from spilling over. It would only make him angrier.

"Why are you not in school? And don't bullshit me" I twisted my head around to look at him but remained on my stomach. His boot rammed right in my eye, causing it to swell and my glasses to shatter. He was an animal, any movement would be taken as aggression and he would act accordingly. "Did I tell you to look at me ya cunt?" I stayed silent but turned my head as to not look at his fiery eyes, "I asked you a question, I expect an answer. I knew you were retarded but I didn't know you were mute too." he spat. I felt blood seeping out of the corner of my eye. I was already half blind, I didn't need to loose my vision completely.

A million insults ran through my head but I pushed them back, "No, You did not ask me to look at you. I came home because I was being harassed." I felt the rubber sole of his shoes smash down roughly on my head. I heard a sickening crack as my nose collided with the floor but it was seconds later when the pain hit me full force, causing me to claw at my forearm and gnaw on my lip to direct the pain somewhere else. Thankfully I forced down the shriek which was clawing up from my lungs, staining my voice with the action.

"ARE YOU A GIRL? DEFEND YOURSEL-" He stopped. Not good. My father never stops once he's started a rant. I peaked out a little and saw his eyes narrowing on something on me. His expression switched from one of confusion to one of utter fury and that could only mean more pain. The hand holding the belt raised high and I closed my eyes, my body automatically tensed as it awaited more beatings.

"Why would-" slash "The only-" slash "Son of mine-" slash "Have-" slash "To be-" slash "Such a-" slash "Fag." slash slash. I tried to stay strong, for Niall mostly. He was probably trembling in fear in the closet. Hell, he might have already left through the window.

The previous thoughts escaped me as my father's boot kicked me over on my back and rested on my stomach. His lips transformed into a wicked smile as the tip of his boot dug into my body before he rested his elbow on his knee and his hand cupped his head right above me "Now tell me" he started off softly before bellowing, "why my son would be wearing a fucking dinosaur onesie?!" he lifted his foot up and off of me and was about to slam back down before I rolled out if the way and the loud thump echoed in the room. Big mistake.

He was seething as he spat, "Oh so you think you can disrespect me?! No boy, it doesn't work that way." his fist connected with my face and before I could break through my foggy daze to figure out what was going on, he started to haul me to my room. He threw the door open and while I was still disoriented, he had flung me onto my bed like a rag doll. He tore off my clothes, using them to tie me to the bed and gagged me. As if I would try anything else, I knew the consequences.

I squeezed my eyes shut as my father stripped himself and straddled me. I was suddenly reminded of Niall as I thought of protecting blue eyes on creamy white skin to calm down and try to ignore the pain which spiked throughout my body as father immediately thrust into me, tearing me open as he continued to beat my chest with the belt. I reluctantly opened my eyes to see my fathers closed. My whole body was engulfed in fire-like pain but what hurt the most was when I looked to the closet where I saw the door slide a bit open, showing a sliver of the blond's face before it disappeared behind the door. He was probably wondering what was making the chocked animalistic sounds.