Part 4

A/N: Lots of POV changes, sorry but I couldn't decide which one to go with in this part so have fun with both Niall and Zayn's thoughts! Hopefully it wont come out too sloppy... Whatever, enjoy!

~*~ NIALL'S POV ~*~

I let myself accept defeat again. I dropped back on to my bum, muffling my sobs with my hands. What more could I do? Zayn's father had taken him far from me and I had done nothing to stop him. For three bloody days I had sat on my fucking arse and let him whisk him away to a world of pain and misery where he knew I couldn't get to him. Where I couldn't hold him to me like I did that one day long ago.

One day. I only had that one damn day to help him and I had failed. I raked my sharp nails down my arms repeatedly, crying out, hoping somehow my pain would bring him back. I should've forced him to stay with me. He would've been safe in my arms, drinking tea and watching the X-Factor re-runs on the telly all day. But no. No, I had to let him go. Like an idiot I let him leave me and now he could be dead, I let him di-

A moan came from inside the house. "Zayn?"

"Ah, so you're the guy who turned my son into a complete fag. Nice to meet you... Niall is it?" The almost undetectable growl in his voice caused me to spin around immediately. The thin brunette was unmistakable. Zayn's father.

My eyes widened when he spoke my name with such malice, "How do you know my name?" he chuckled.

"Don't you think I'd know who you were? I can get Zayn to tell me anything, though I may admit this was harder to get out of him I thought it would be. You made him very stubborn." His eyes narrowed as his sentence came to a close, scanning me. His hand shot out. Shit, this is happening too much lately...

My heart skipped a beat as he yanked me to my feet to better inspect the damaged arm I was trying desperately to take back. "Ahh, you're one of those people. I'm quite shocked. I thought Zayn would go for someone less... damaged and weak. Someone who could actually help him. But then again this is good, you can't stand a chance."

"With all due respect, sir" I hated speaking so politely to a man who didn't deserve it. But I had to to find where he was keeping Zayn. "This doesn't define me. You know nothing of me."

His eyebrows raised, "Oh don't I? I know you're in the same grade as Zayn, that your're the footie team's captain, that you were dating a girl named Demi until six days ago. Do you want me to continue?" I shook my head, this guy was a level six stalker.

"Sir, what do you want from me?"

His smirk deepened, his eyes reflected the iniquitousness within him, "I want you out of the picture. Zayn can't be resistant and it seems that you give him the courage so without you he'd become more pliant. Come with me."

I pulled and yanked, anything to release my arm from this insane man. He managed to haul me inside the apartment through the window, throwing me on the floor before locking the window. "Zayn!" I was certain I heard his voice from in here earlier. And sure enough a small thump sounded from the closet.

A smile formed and I tried scrambling to my feet to reach the hurt boy but something crashed into my ribs. A foot maybe? I didn't care as I attempted to reach Zayn to have, yet again, something stop me. He pinned me against the wall, "You just won't stop, will you? This isn't a reunion party. God, you gays can't live without each other, you disgust me." he spat in my face, dragging me to another room as I screamed my protests. The entire apartment was bare and it looked rather odd considering Zayn was still here.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when he tossed me into the closet of his old room I supposed. I heard a sharp clink as he took something metal from his back pocket. Handcuffs. Just what I needed. He took a hold of my wrist as I thrashed madly, trying to get to Zayn. The smirking man snapped a cuff tightly around my wrist, then continuing to throw it over the bar where clothing usually hung from and bounding my other wrist also. There was no escaping.