Kiss my ass- 11

Floyd walked over to Diabolo, probably telling him about the plan. He quickly answers and continues walking but Floyd keeps up with his pace. I watched his lips, trying to read them to know what he's talking about but due to the distance I could only make out the word „freedom". Diabolo stopped in his tracks and continued speaking. I took off my eyes from the two criminals and looked to the left. The walls were dirty and full of graffiti.

I looked closely and made up a gang Sign. Three vertical lines were painted in red ink and one big horizontal line in black. The ink didn't look like normal paint. It started to take a brown color and the closer I got to it, the more it started to smell. Blood. The lines are an underground Organisation that deals with organs and blood.

I looked to the left and saw that there was a hidden black door in the corner and immediately took a step back. Then I looked up and saw a small red dot. I held up my index, middle and ring finger and the little light turns black for a few seconds. I pointed my thumb to my forehead and blinked three times. The light went black again and that was my permission to step away.

I went back to the squad and acted like nothing happened. I breathed in and out to ease all of the last nerves in my body that were on red mode. The three fingers I held up were a sign of the red room. The academy and the lines made great business and a lot of money. The corpses of the fallen widows were brought to their underground stations and all organs that were still in tact were taken from the girls.

Dreykov knew that only one widow will survive the training. And if all of them die, he has many more. Because there is only one thing in the world that will never go instinct. Girls. He uses us for his own good and gets rid off anything that's in between his goal and him. Once during a mission with other red room assassins like me, one of them fell off the roof and immediately died.

I was in charge of the group so instead of physically torturing me, Dreykov wanted to give me a taste of what will happen to me if I fail again. I had to not only travel across a different continent but also watch the whole procedure of cutting off organs and draining the corpse till there was no blood in their system. Since then I never failed a mission again and didn't even dare to cross Dreykov.

The other hand sign I made was a symbol of peace. I didn't intend to step in their territory and the reason why I blinked three times was because I am a widow. There are two types of assassins in the red room. There are the soldiers, that passed all their tests to become an assassins. They have to defend the academy and are also used as extra protection for the widows.

The widows, are special girls. Girls with extraordinary genes and dna that allow them to posses the talents of the worlds deadliest species. The black widow. The training gets more difficult and exhausting every day and once you're in there you can't get out. The program I went through was changed and even more intense after Natasha left. They made sure there was no way out of the academy.

————————————————————————
I'm so sorry for not posting. I know this isn't a long chapter but I didn't want to make you wait any longer. I hope you guys enjoy this story so far !! And btw THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS?! THAT THE FUCK#^{*{**{=]=]^]*%{.>]!\^ I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH FOR EVERY READ, VOTE AND FOLLOW AGHDJSUSBSJSJUSBSJDJE anyways I hope y'all like this chapter <3 bye bye hoes <3