Chilling, killing -8

„Won't fit anymore? Too much junk in the trunk?", Harley asked Floyd about his white mask with a devilish grin. „Nah. Every time I put this on, somebody dies", he said looking at her. „And?", Harley applied more of her red lipstick. „I like putting it on", he answers. „Goody, something tells me a whole lotta people are about to dieeee", Harley sings as she lays her hammer on her shoulder.

„Yeah, it's us", a Deep Voice says from behind me. I turn around and see the man with a skull tattoo that covers his whole face. He has a white tanktop on that stretches over his muscular body and a black and blue baseball coat that is a tiny bit oversized. Overall he looks very attractive and his small Spanish accent makes it even better. „We're being led to our deaths", he continues. „Speak for yourself, mate", says the aussie. „Hey, what's that crap on your face? Does it wash off?", he mocks him.

„Hey, if you like a girl, can you light her cigarette with her pinky? Because that would be real classy", she exclaims. I let out a huff while cracking a smile. „Y'all might wanna leave old boy alone. He could torch this whole joint", Floyd looks at the Spanish man. „Ain't that right, ese?", he asks. „Ain't got nothing to worry about from me", he fixes his posture. „I'm cool homie."

„Sin juego de palabras (no pun intended)", I whisper so only he can hear it. „You speak Spanish?", he responded. „Of course. Soy mexicana, amor (I am Mexican, love)". He gave me a quick smile. „Estùpido/a (dumbass)", we both blurted out which made us look at each other. „Diabolo, widow I said line up!"

„Behold the voice of god", Rick showed us the screen of a small tablet. The screen went on and the face of Amanda appeared. „Tz", I quietly let out. Floyd heard it and lightly punched me in the ribs. „Shut up Widow, I wanna hear what Ms. I-have-a-stick-up-my-ass has to say", he said in a sarcastic tone. „For those who don't know me officially... My name is Amanda Waller. There's an active terrorist event in midway city. I want you to enter the city, rescue HVT-1 and get them to safety", the woman commanded.

„I'm sorry. For those of us who don't speak Good guy, what is HVT-1?", Floyd interrupted. „It means ‚High value target'. It's the only person that actually matters on the mission.", I answered his question. „Thank you Red Widow. Complete the mission, you get time off your prison sentence. Fail the mission, you die. Anything happens to Colonel Flag or the red widow, you die", I raise my eyebrows in a questioning look as well as the others on the team. Rick lightly shook his head which meant that he will tell me the reason later.

„Remember... I'm watching. I see everything", the screen went black again and it was silent for a couple of seconds. „There's your pep talk." „Compared to your shit, she killed it", Floyd grinned. „So that's it? What, we're some kind of suicide squad?", the dark skinned man asked. „I'll notify your next of kin. Alpha, Bravo Team. Mount up!"

Rick and his team led us to a Heli and adviced us to all buckle up. We all got in and put our stuff down next to us. I sat right between Floyd and Rick a little further ahead of the Heli. The seats were uncomfortable and it felt like we sat on bare metal Seats. I shifted in my seat to try to find a comfortable position, but still it was not pleasant to sit on these. Then I remembered other planes I had to be on for several hours. Not a nice memory.

5 minutes has passed and the Heli slowly started to take off. Before we took off a 5'3 woman jumped in. She had black shoulder length hair, black pants, a white croptop and a mask with the Japanese flag on it. You could only see her mouth and her eyes but still she looked pretty. „You're late", Rick shouted. The plane was loud due to the air hitting against the windows. „I was busy", she justified herself in a low tone.

„This is Katana", Rick pointed at the named woman. „She's got my back. She can cut all of you in half with one sword stroke... just like mowing the lawn", he explained. „I would advice not to get killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims". „Harley Quinn, nice to meet ya", Harley held out her hand waiting for Katana to do the same.

When she realized that she wasn't going to anything besides standing next to Flag she decided to keep talking. „What is that", she sniffed the air. „The stench of death?", she continued. The Japanese woman didn't get the joke and got into fighting position ready to wield her sword and chop Harley in half. Rick could stop her before this whole thing could escalate. „Whoah, easy cowgirl. Ain't that kind of mission. Take a seat", he commanded. Harley turned to Skull face who was sitting next to her: „She seems nice", she smiles.

I started to concentrate on the floor waiting for this whole thing being finally over until I heard a shhh next to me. I turn my face to the direction and see Harley and Floyd whispering to each other. I shrug it off and focus on the floor again. This time a feeling of being watched interrupted me and the floors staring contest. I soon found out that this whole Rick has been keeping a close eye on me. I rose my eyebrow: „What? Do I have something on my face?", I asked in a questioning tone. He didn't answer but continue to look at me. I let out a tz and look next to me.

What the fuck is she doing?