How do you know? -5

Luciana POV:

I couldn't even really open my eyes when the guards came in trying to cuff my hands. I was too tired for that bullshit, so I just let them do their thing and stood up. We went outside and I'm glad I had my sneakers on. It was hard convincing these people to let me wear them.

They opened the door and I could immediately hear the rain fall onto the ground. The weather was decently cool, ignoring the fact that I only have unflattering orange pants and a white tanktop on. When I looked over I saw the women and the cute soldier from yesterday. I looked closer and saw Deadshot standing cuffed next to them. I heard from him on the news but wow... he's even more attractive in person.

„Alright, unlock them", the soldier demanded. I was tired of calling him soldier so I went inside his head. It was pretty hard because I had pills in my system that stopped me from using them, but I did it. Rick Flag. „You know what they can do right?", Griggs asked Rick pointing at me and Floyd, making me aware of the fact that I may have the chance to kick his ass.

„I'm here to find out. Loose the restraints", he ordered. Looks like he's also tired of Griggs bullshit. Me and Floyd made eye contact, both smiling and seeing our chances. „So what is this? Cheerleading tryouts?", Deadshot joked making me quietly giggle.

„Lets go. Lets see what you guys can do. They say you never missed a shot, Deadshot. And you red widow, you're a deadly assassin with some incredible powers", Amanda said knowing exactly what effect that name had on me. It was until then I actually looked her in the eye. I slowly walked towards her tilting my head.

„How do you know? Who told you about that name?", my voice became quieter. My widow time was over and I never wanted to think about it again. Some fucked up things happened and she knew. But how? Feeling the blood rushing into my eyes and the light burning sensation felt very familiar.

My eyes now deep red staring at Amanda. It made the guards keep their guns pointed at me even more firmly, waiting for me to loose control so they could shoot. „I know a lot about you. Your past, your family, your victims, your friends. Do you remember that red head. What was her name again? Natalia? Natalie? Natasha! There we go", she chuckled. „Natasha Romanoff", she said in a mocking tone, trying to intimidate me.

I felt my fingers twitch, letting out red little fibers. I really missed this feeling. Everyone turned to look at me when she said her name. „How do you know Natasha? She wouldn't be that stupid to let people know her name. Is she even alive?", my voice sounded bored but my strong accent gave it a dangerous note.

„She is very much alive", my heart broke a little bit. „She became a big superhero, you know? Saving peoples live. Trying to make up for her past", my heart broke even more. „You probably know the superhero group. She's an avenger now", and at that moment my heart was completely shattered.

Wow... an avenger. We used to hate superhero's. No... we completely despised them. Growing up in the red room academy, wondering why no one is here to save us. Where were those superhero's when you actually needed one. But that isn't the reason why I'm so heartbroken. I knew that she left me and escaped the red room. She knew I was still in there. She never came back.

„THE Black widow was your friend?", Floyd asked, still in shock. She must be very popular now. „Yes. She was my friend".

„What do you want from me?". I tried to stop the conversation about my past until everyone knows everything. „Like I said, I want to see your guy's ability's. Floyd, you're starting."

After Amanda's words he woke up from his thoughts and walked over to the table. With a last glared pointed at Amanda I turned away. This whole time Rick watched every little move I made.