At what cost? - 4

Luciana POV:

I woke up due to loud steps. „Ayo Luna, wake up. You got visitors lyubova (love)", his disgusting voice echoed through the cell block. Oh Grigg, You're going to be the first one that I'll gladly kill when I'm outta here.

A 5'3 dark skinned woman and a tall handsome soldier came in. They just stood there and looked at me like I was some kind of animal. „I don't know who you guys are and what you want but you better hurry up 'cause visitor time is almost over", I said tiredly laying down on the cold ground.

3rd Person POV:

Her strong Russian accent was all you could hear in this cell. The red demon. Amanda circled her cell, looking at her intensely. „We're here to make you an offer. You help us and you get 10 years of your prison sentence", the woman said, now directly standing in front of her. Luciana's head perked up in amusement. „10 years off of a life sentence? Yeah, and I'm Santa Claus", she scoffed.

During the time the two lady's had a staring contents, the only thing that Rick Flag could stare at was Luciana. She didn't look like a criminal and she didn't come of as crazy as a criminal should be. His thoughts went back to Harley Quinn, and the others.

Luciana basically felt Rick's eyes. She stopped the staring contest with the woman and looked at him. Her face wasn't showing any emotions but her eyes were very amused. It's not the first time that men has ever looked at her like that. But at the same time it was different.

It wasn't because of her beauty, her body or dirty attire. It was pure curiosity and interest. She gave him a little smile and earned one back.

„Why do you need me?" „Not everyone is half demon and has incredible powers, and it would be a shame to not use those powers to do something good. If you successfully finish that mission, your prison sentence will get shortened and maybe we will fulfill some of your wishes", Amanda now smiled knowing that she had no choice but obey her orders. „Do I even have a choice?" „No."

Lucianas POV:

I liked that women's confidence. She knows what she wants and how to get it. I was similar to her when I was younger. But now I became a suicidal pathetic and depressed demon. I wouldn't mind going out again and breathing fresh air, but at what cost?