Chapter 20

Makaira, Zuko, and General Takahashi stopped in front of a castle. The men stopped marching behind the three. The castle held a dark aura to it.

"Are you sure this is it,my lord?" General Takahashi asked. "Certain." Zuko answered. Zuko turned to face his men. "On my command, charge in the castle and find my brothers. Leave Kira to me. Are we clear?!" The men shouted.

Zuko turned back to the castle. He looked at Makaira. Her brown hair flowed in the wind along with her red strip. She nodded.

Zuko clutched his sword. He raised his sword. "Charge!" Zuko, Makaira, Takahashi, and the men charged towards the castle.

(With the twins) 
Kasai laid on the floor unconscious while Enkai was hung up by his wrists. Enkai wriggled to get out of the grasps of the chains. "You can wiggle all you want but it will not help you." Kira told him.

Kira looked over to Kasai. "He had a filthier mouth than I remember. Sadly, I had a few of my men teach him a small lesson." Kira faked frowned.  "You do not feel bad in the slightest." Enkai said.

A smirk appeared on Kira's face. "You know me so well."  Kira stepped closer to Enkai. Their faces were just inches apart. "Remember when we were younger, you could not help but blush whenever I was this close to you. You still have the same fire in your eyes that made me fall for you." Kira said.

"Well I have grown since then. I am no longer that naive boy who fell in love with you." Enkai replied. "Of course you are no longer a boy. You have grown into a beautiful man." Kira touched Enkai's cheek.

"You can claim your hate for me but you never deny the love we shared." Enkai pulled away. "Why do you pull away from my touch?" "I no longer love you. My heart belongs to another." Kira clenched his fists.

"Your new lover can never claim what I own. Your heart, your body, everything. Enkai, I will not hand you over to anyone. Not without a fight anyway. You will learn to love me again. You will become my bride and we will raise a child together."

"You are insane,Kira! I would rather be thrown into a pit of hungry bears than marry you!" Enkai spat. Kira growled. "You will submit to me." Kira snapped his fingers. Two servants entered. "Take him away." Without question, the servants took Kasai away.

"Kasai!" Enkai cried. Kira chuckled. "I should start training you to be the perfect bride." Kira towered over Enkai. "Let us begin."

(With Zuko and Makaira) 

A few of the men broke down the door. "Attack!" Men from left to right fought. Swords clashed. Men from both sides fell to the ground, taking their last breath as they looked into the eyes of death. 

Makaira dodged one of the men's attacks before stabbing him in the back. Her sword collided with another. Her back touched Takahashi's. "Having trouble, Takahashi?" Makaira teased. "Nothing that I can not handle." Takahashi chuckled.

Takahashi and Makaira pushed their attackers away. They shared a nod before interlocking one of their arms. Makaira kicked the attackers unconscious as Takahashi spun around. Takahashi placed Makaira back on the ground.

"Keep your eyes peeled." "Same to you." Makaira and Takahashi were separated as they continued to fight for their lives. Zuko grunted and growled as he blocked attacks. "Zuko Araki, King of Taeda." Kira said. Zuko, along with everyone else, paused and looked at Kira.