CHAPTER 54: BEING WELCOMED BACK

Sky's pov:

Waking up in the morning and feeling my pack again is one of the best feelings ever, especially after an incredible night with your mate.

I feel Hunter's arm move slightly on my waist and know he's about to wake up. I turn around towards him and smile when I see his face. His lips are in a cute pout and his eyebrows are slightly frowning, causing wrinkles on his forehead. He looks adorable.

I give his lips a quick peck and he stops frowning at once and his cute pout turns into a loving smile.

I raise my hand and slowly start to outline his face, wanting to capture every detail I could find, hoping I would never forget it again.

I didn't notice when, but I soon realise he is awake. Neither of us says anything, enjoying the silence and comfort just being together gives us until the banging on the door disturbs us.

"I know you guys have just been reunited but we would all like to welcome Sky back and be introduced to the little one as well. You still haven't told us her name yet." We hear Jacob shout from the other side of the door.

"We will be down shortly. " I shout back.

"Good." I heard Jacob say as his footsteps fade away.

"Come on, it's time to get up." I tell Hunter, kissing his cheek and tapping his shoulder, hinting he needs to let me go.

"Five more minutes." Hunter says, trying to go back to sleep.

"Why are you so tired? You weren't the one getting up to breastfeed our daughter." I tell him.

He looks up at me and then towards the crib. He suddenly gets up and walks off toward our daughter.

Hunters pov:

I get up from the bed and walk towards my daughter. My daughter. I can't believe it.

When I'm beside her crib I noticed that she's already awake. When she sees me, she gives me the most beautiful smile and amazing giggle I have ever seen and heard, well not including her mother's.

I pick her up and hold her close, slightly rocking her, scared she will start crying.

"I think it's time we introduced you to everyone." I say even though I know she won't really understand me yet, but it still gets another cute giggle telling me she like the idea.

Sky's pov:

After getting ready, we walk downstairs to be greeted by everyone in the kitchen, with piles of food stacked high on the kitchen counter.

Before I can even step into the room properly, I get suffocated by 5 pairs of arms. Abigail, Chloe, and Zoe wrap their arms around my top half, while Amelia and Ella wrap their smaller arms around my legs.

"I can't breathe guys." I say, gasping for breath.

They all let go at once and apologise. I smile at them and start to realise how much I've missed.

They have changed slightly. The little ones have gotten taller. Abigail is glowing, but that's probably from having Jacob and the twins whom I'm looking forward to meeting. Zoe and Chloe look more mature now as well. I've missed them so much.

"I've missed you." I tell them, going in for another hug.

After I gave all the girls hugs, I go around getting welcomed back with a hug by all the boys as well. Last was Jacob and I guess neither one of us wanted to let go and we end up hugging for a very long time and even a few tears escaped as well.

Once we let go, I turn around and spot Abigail holding two babies. One girl and one boy. Their twins. My nephew and niece. I walk up to her and start to admire their faces.

The little girl has Jacob's brown hair and his deep blue eyes, but if you're close enough can see Abigail's green eyes peeking through. Their little boy has Abigail's blonde hair and he also took Jacob's blue eyes. They are both beautiful.

"These little ones are called Nathaniel and Kaitlin. And you guys, this is your auntie Sky." Jacob tells me and them, now standing beside Abigail taking Nathaniel from her, so she's not struggling to hold both babies.

"Hello." I say, not sure what else to say, but it is fine as they start giggling and making adorable baby noises.

"I guess I should introduce our little one now as well." I tell them turning for Hunter, who still hasn't moved from the entrance.

I hold out my hand and Hunter walks towards me, carrying our daughter.

"This little one is called Rosabella." I tell everyone.

"We chose the name last night together. We chose the 'Rosa' part from my mum's name and the 'Bella' part from Skys and Jacob's mum's name. I think it suits her perfectly." Hunters says and I agree with him.

Everyone comes close and welcomes Rosabella to the family and pack, passing her around so everyone can get a cuddle and kiss.

"She's a mini you, isn't she?" Jacob comes up to me and says after his cuddle with her.

"Yeah, but she has Hunters eyes." I tell him.

"That she does."

"Your children look a lot like you as well." I say.

"Maybe it just runs in our family then." He says laughing.

I laugh along with him, glad to finally be home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Nathaniel in pic above)

(Kaitlin in pic above, just imagine she has a bit of green near the center of her eyes

(Kaitlin in pic above, just imagine she has a bit of green near the center of her eyes.)

If you pictured any of the baby's in a different way, that's fine, this was just how I pictured them.

Let me know what you think.

F.S