↞| authors note |↠

trigger warnings include: angst, anxiety/panic attacks, eating disorder, suicide attempt, homophobia, slight abuse, sexual jokes, implied sexual behavior. (nothing too explicit) and mentioning of rape/sexual harassment. these are all i can think of for now, but if you come across more as you're reading, make sure to inform me!
- trigger warnings are not labeled to save myself some time

(there is no smut in this book)

[my chapters are long!!]
[5000-7000 words per chapt.]

updates will be slow. i love you all and please be mindful while reading my book! i put a lot of time into thinking out the plot and planning the chapters. :)

| information you probably know already if you've read my other books |
⬇️⬇️⬇️

before you read, i wanted to put down some of my boundaries in case you don't follow me, or haven't read any of my other stories and aren't familiar with them.

please do not spam my comments as it is very frustrating to me as a writer, and very disrespectful. it takes away from the story, and i understand if you get excited or upset at a scene, but please don't spam! spamming also creates difficulties for people who want to read the comments on a scene, to see if others have had the same reaction as them but cannot find them, due to the comments being so filled with nothing but spam.

i will not hesitate to take this down if any of the CCs mentioned in this story are uncomfortable with it.

i do not mind commenting on each chapter, just please do not spam. i absolutely hate it, and it is very annoying. fighting in my comment section, and hatred towards others is very highly despised. i understand if you don't like a content creator mentioned, but you have the ability to keep that to yourself and you most definitely do not have to read this if it makes you uncomfortable.

if i find rude comments towards me or any other writer, you will instantly be blocked. i have no tolerance for bullies and disrespect so please be aware of that. comparing me or my stories to others is also very highly unappreciated. do not comment things such as: "this is better than (insert some other fanfic name)" that is disrespectful to me and the other author you are comparing my story too. i understand people have opinions, but leave it out of my comment section please and thank you :).

things I am okay with: if my story happens to be your favorite fanfic you've read, then i am completely okay with you stating that. it does no harm to comment on how much you loved reading it. but like i said, do. not. compare.

i am fine with people rating my books and sharing them to other people. just don't try to claim my work as your own and DON'T REPOST THEM ANYWHERE!

please, don't tell me to add more chapters. it is rude and I don't tolerate it well. i absolutely hate when people demand me to change my ending. if you know me and/or have read my other stories, i DON'T do alternate endings!!! to me personally, adding a different ending completely changes the whole storyline and tone of the fic. just spare me and yourself and don't demand shit. please. it's my story, not yours

also, don't self promo. it's just- don't. don't self promo in anyone's comments for that matter. that's like really offensive.

hopefully, i have made my rules and boundaries VERY clear. tags exist and you should read them from time to time. as they can tell a lot about a story before you even read it.

so without further ado, enjoy 'saccharine'

love from leigh <3
(she/they)