Day 5 and Day 6

Another day another evening! Though the killer did not appear until now. I do have planned with police though. I told commissioner to check something. Though I am acting like I am clueless. So I went to police to check the reports.

"You were right, Mr...." Police commissioner said.

"It's Sirius sir!" I said with a smile.

"Now we found out but what to do now? He didn't appeared until now." The commissioner said.

"He will come again." I said with a confidence.

"Why you think so?" Commissioner gave me a confuse face.

"I think there is some work he has to do. If he only wanted to kill 2 people then why would be attacked someone else?  I mean he had chance to kill both of them same day. Plus I personally think that one of the staff member killed the businessman in front of everyone and escaped through the emergency door. Put his cloth somewhere and went to kitchen secretly."

"That makes sense. Ok we will keep the restriction as it is!" Commissioner said.

Though I didn't know who is the killer. So I went to find more clue. But where to find it? There was nothing in both room. I already found the way killer killed both of them. But I need proof. I hope he comes today. But suddenly I heard a screaming. I ran to that direction. Soon I reached the room and kicked the door. The door opened and I saw the same guy.

"So you finally came detective Sirius!" The guy said.

Looks like he is changing his voice. It's not his real voice.

"Who are you?!" I said with more anger.

"I scared this man in order to caught you. Listen now don't do any funny actions or you will meet your end. I just wanted to say you that stay out of this." He said.

"But---" but before I complete he again jumped to another balcony like that day. I called police to tell me in which floor he is in. I don't know why he loves this floor. Of course he can't escape as police are everywhere and no one is in outside area. So it's easy to caught him. But the I am running.

But I again missed him. Damn! He is more skilled than me. Even though I got the training is assassin. Man I wish if I could meet him.

Then police searched whole hotel but found nothing. We even checked everyone's room.

The next afternoon I went to my room for some rest. Then I heard someone calling me. I turned back and it was Betelgeuse. I went to his room.

"What happened?!" I asked as he and Priya were serious.

"Yesterday that killer entered in my room when I was in washroom. He immediately caught Priya and caught her mouth. I came from washroom and saw it. He said me that if I yelled then she will die immediately. He said me that they are going to check everyone's room and he is going to hide in washroom and will watch on Priya. He is good knife thrower and if I did any thing then he will throw knife at Priya." He said.

"Why you didn't did anything?" I was angry at him.

"I didn't wanted any risk. So I agreed to him." He said and looked at Priya.

"Fine did he told you anything except whatever you said now?" I asked him.

"Nothing else! I tried to talk to him but he was silent." Priya said.

"He is someone from staff member." I said with a serious voice. "Anyways I am going now."

"Wait a minute! Why don't you join our lunch?" Betelgeuse asked me.

"Nah! Well it's not an enjoying trip but still you two enjoy this moment." I said.

"Won't you complete your sister's wish?" Priya gave me an emotional look 🥺🥺🥺.

"Fine! But just don't make me emotional." I said.

In evening I again meet police commissioner.

"Well what you think who is the killer among this people?" Police commissioner asked.

"It's really irritating. He is very smart. The staff is of at least 100 people. We can't watch on all of them. I don't have a single idea. Wait! Why don't we do fitness test?" I was very happy now.

"Fitness test?" Police commissioner asked.

"The killer is very good athletic. We will do their test and will eliminate everyone. I don't think that killer would appear today." I said.

"But if everyone give fitness test then who will watch over the hotel? I mean most of them are free and are doing their job like security guards and we are outside. The whole city is on alert as an important politician and businessman were killed. This could be work of a terrorist organisation so we have to watch over whole city." Commissioner said.

"Well look the only one who know my name is Police, my friends and the staff. My friend and police can't be killer as they were locked in their room and police came after incidence. So only staff remains." I said.

"Isn't it's strange that only your friends meet killer? You know that I am pointing at you. You and me we both know your background." Commissioner said.

"Well this is was expected. But sometimes there are coincidences. I would call it pure luck. If I really wanted to do that then I wouldn't show it to anyone. Anyways will you do fitness test or not?" I asked him though I was serious now.

"Fine, fine! Let's go it." Commissioner agreed.

The next day (at evening) we checked the reports.

"Looks like you were wrong. None of them are that much of a athelete then you think. Looks like killer is from outside. But how did he poison the victims?" Commissioner said.

"Nah! Looks like I was right." I was now more happy and confident.

"What do you mean?" Commissioner was confused now.

"There are 2 killers. The first killer was the one who poisoned him and the second was just to divert us. The main planner can be anyone." I said with a calm voice.

"What the heck?! Now how to find out the killer?!" Now the commissioner was somewhat angry.

"Calm down commissioner! I know it's really frustrating but still calm down. How he will mix poison is he is not part of this. Also he will come again. This time we will let him go." I said with a smile.

"Why you still think he will come again? Are you trying to fool me?!" He was very angry now.

"No, I am not fooling you. Just think if his work is done here then why would he come just to warn me? It means that someone is part of this and he will come again. Either Though I don't know on whom he will attack again." I said with a calm voice.

"That seems to make sense. But why would you let him go?" Commissioner asked.

"Shuuuu! It is said that wall has ears. Don't worry you will know it soon. Also I want a permission." I asked him.

"What permission you want?" Commissioner asked.

Hey guys! What you think of this chapter? Please tell me in the comment section. Also next chapter will be last chapter. Tell me soon who is the murderer? I will meet you soon with a finale. So stay tuned. Until then be safe and stay healthy.
Thank you so much
Your writer