Day 3

Another day another evening. But today it's special. It's Christmas today. There is a huge Christmas tree 🌲🌲 in the hall of hotel. Though my childhood never mentioned of Christmas nor any good day. Also today it's not a very happy day for me. I haven't talk to anyone since last night. Though Nicola came and tried to convince me to join them but I denied cause Silva and Monika came in my room and fought to me again. Alexander is taking care of Seira. I told Nicola to tell them that I won't join them today not just today but I will go home alone. Man it's so lonely. Anyways I am used to it. Though report will come by tomorrow evening. It will explain how he died. The killer is smart.

"Hey Sirius!" I see and it's Betelgeuse.

Man they both look so beautiful. I wish that they both stay together for their whole life. But....

"Hey! Are you deaf?" He said.

"Oh sorry! I was thinking. Merry Christmas!" I said with a smile. "You both look good together." I said.

"Merry Christmas!" They both said.

"Thank you! You also look good today." Priya said with a smile.

"Where are your friends? Are they ok?" Betelgeuse asked.

"Yeah! They are somewhere here." I said.

"Come on! It's not like usual you" Betelgeuse said.

"Well you two are not like the first time when I met you. Your not talking in scientific language." I said.

"Well we just did it for propose. It was his challenge which I gave him. To propose me in 50 different ways." She said with a smile.

"50!" I said with a shock.

"Yeah so it was a little difficult for me to find it and you broke the last moment that's why we were angry." Betelgeuse said with a smile.

"Sorry for that! Anyways I should go now. Enjoy!" I said and went away. Of course they must want their space.

Meanwhile we see Priya and Betelgeuse talking to each other.

"Something is wrong. He was acting weird. Did something happened to that girl?" Priya said.

"I also doubt the same. She was ok. Maybe they had a fight. Damn he is lonely." Betelgeuse said.

"Why don't we invite him?" Priya said.

"I thought you didn't wanted to share this time with anyone. Just two of us." Betelgeuse said.

"Well yeah but I can't let anyone sad on this special day." Priya said with a smile.

"That's one of the reason why I love you. Let's go and call him." Betelgeuse said with a smile.

Betelgeuse in mind "He must be feeling lonely. I know that feeling better than anyone. I would be in same condition like him if I never meet Priya. Don't worry you won't be alone today."

"Wait a minute! I will come back. There is one work which I should do!" Betelgeuse said.

Meantime we see Seira and others eating.

Seira is in bad mood.

"Finally that foreigner is not here. Now this food is super tasty." Silva said.

"Why you are still thinking about him?! Let's not spoil our mood." Monika said.

Then Seira slams table and leaves from there. Then Nicola went to see Seira.

"You should know how to use your mouth." Alexander said.

"Don't simp for that foreigner. Look at his behaviour and his culture is different too. He is interior to us including his job." Silva said.

New year killerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें