Pink and White From His Mother

Hello Everyone who has found this book! Welcome to 'Yellow Eyes', a MFM fan fiction filled with complex emotions, and will definitely express the true meaning of what a family is meant for. What will this story lead up to? What will happen to Selever's society and his family as he knows it, and will he be able to stop and fix damage before it's too late? Read the whole book to find out! Thank you reader so much for finding this story and I deeply hope you will enjoy!
————————————————————————

The sound of the church bells that never rang in time with each other woke Selever. He groaned as all he wants is one full cycle of good sleep, the sleep in which you actually feel rejuvenated once you wake up. But it was never the case for him. Since Selever couldn't go back into a relaxing slumber, he instead got up from his dark amaranth bed and wrapped himself in his robe the corresponding color, lastly walking over to his window tinted translucent with frost. He wiped it away and sat down on the wide windowsill, covering his legs with a blanket he found there, with a symbol of a star with three triangles surrounding it, representing shine. He gazed out the frigid window and saw the view that he experiences every morning, the pathway to the church colored a faded pink guided with grey followed by a constant road of Sarvente and Ruv's rune emblems. A sharp chill travels up Selever's spine from the immense cold of the window give off to his warm face. He just sat there, with nothing to do. He thought without thinking, then his cycle of thought combined with no official emotion got interrupted by Sarvente's angelic voice. His bedroom door already opened as he didn't notice her come in, his reality spaced out.
"Breakfast is ready sweetie. Your father made your favorite."

"Um, thanks mom, but I'm not hungry."

"You don't have to eat, but at least spend some
time with your family. You've been couped up
in this room for days."

"Please? Mom? Not now."

"Selever, you know how I'll get if you get salty with me. Now be the holy demon you are and come on down, this isn't up for discussion."

"Fine, I'll be down."
———————————-
Rasazy was so attentive with maintaining the warmth of her hands that her food was never touched once. Her hands completely hidden in her sweatshirt with her fingers peeping out as she kept them tight whilst holding her small cup of tea, perceiving the sense of the comfort of the scalding steam condensing at her rosy cheeks. Ruv noticed, and his confidence on the inside of him got the better and made his obvious remark.
"Cold, Ras?"

"Yes daddy."

"You should eat. You have a long day ahead of yourself."

"Ok...."

Rasazy was hesitant to finish her tea, knowing that after a short period of time that her cup would lose heat, which was the comforting sensation she enjoyed, but decides instead to gulp down every last drop like there was never going to be a tomorrow. The tea wasn't hot enough to burn the flesh of her throat, but enough to immediately warm up her body. Her muscles set off a reaction starting from her shoulders down to relax. Then shortly after her hunger made dominance and she ate. Sarvente approached the table that gave off the feeling it would never end with Selever. He sat down next to Rasazy as he usually does.
"He finally emerges." Ruv said sarcastically.

"Come now darling. Eat up."

Selever with his late morning, exhausted, half-dead, and emotionless face stared down at his plate, studying his golden brown biscuits, shiny eggs, and glistening sugar glazed bacon. His appetite wasn't even close to bothering to pick up a biscuit, so he pushed his plate into the middle of the table. Sarvente as the attentive and curious mother she is, and the only one to see everything, glanced back at Selever who was already looking down at the table to avoid eye contact as he knew that Sarvente was staring at him off the top of his eye. He fought the urge to reply with a glance back.
"Selever." She paused. "Everything ok?"

No answer. Ruv finally caught attention to Sarvente and Selever that he replied.

"Selever, you answer your mother when she talks to you."

"Shut up." He mumbled.

"Care to repeat that?" Sarvente growled.

"I said...SHUT. UP! God, must you always be such a motherfunkin' creep?! Why the hell do you care so much?!"

Sarvente slammed her hands on the table, something that she doesn't usually do, and snapped the same way Selever did.

"Do NOT use that tune with us young man! How dare you speak that way to your parents within this holy sanctuary?!"

Ruv had fury boiling within him while Rasazy concealed herself in her sweatshirt. Selever's horns caught fire; it's same color of red gradually appeared in his eyes.

"Why wouldn't we care?" Sarvente whispered with voice.

"Whatever, I have to go see Boyfriend anyway. I don't have time for this. One of you guys can have my food."

Selever swiped out of his chair and left, leaving behind the sound of his boots clanking against the ground, sending fading reverbs throughout the chapel. After he departed from his family's presence, he heard the muffled ringtone and obnoxious vibrations coming from his behind pockets of his pants. He snatched it and saw it was a call from boyfriend. Selever had no mood to answer it, but did it anyway.
"What is it, Roachy?"

"You on your way?"

"Yeah, coming now." Annoyed sounding as he felt. "Ok bye."

Instantly, he hung up.  He got his coat on and left. Walking to Boyfriend's house, the last thing he wanted to happen was for it to snow, which is exactly what happened. As the snowing progressed, he looked down yet forward so the snowflakes wouldn't get in his eyes. The position of his view triggered his mind to succumb to the pattern of the upside down trail of the rune emblems, until it ended.