16

(Name) POV:

In the morning.

I woke up with ryujin looking at the window.

" What's your plan for today? "
I shocked her, and give a chuckle.
  " hmm, finding our friends.. it's really boring, when we don't have them. Like I mean it's annoying to the fact that they never look for us. "
Ryujin said while stretching.

" Right. Or maybe they are busy? "

" Why would they be busy? for school? c'mon why would they go to school tho? b'coz of collage? nah nah.. they have a gang and they don't even said us to join, i mean the fuck, are we not friends anymo- "

" Marry Christmas! "
I said changing the topic. " Marry? Marry each other? ur really funny (name)ie-chan~~~ ♡︎ " She said going out the room while me standing, about to stretch but, i didn't continue it. So i go outside of the room.

" morning kazu-kun~~ ♡︎ thank goodness you cleaned your mess!  "

I said speaking loud to him, while him getting something to drink.
I go to get my water so I can use it for washing my teeth. After I clean my teeth, I go to the bathroom to take a bath. While I'm taking a bath, someone entered. It's Kazutora...

" What the.. Kazutora!!!! I'm taking a bath here!! " Its good to know that there is a wall that can cover me up.

" Oh fuck,, sorry cutie. ♡︎ "
Then he walk away and closed the door. What a pervert. I continue taking a bath.

[After taking a bath]

I got outside of the bathroom(im not naked lol) wearing my cardigan sweather and a skirt. I gaved ryujin last night a clothes that she can wear. Ryujin got in the bathroom, i notice kazutora didn't know that ryujin is in the bathroom.

" Hey kazu- "
Kazutora got in side the bathroom.

" Huh.. fuck...... "
I heared kazutora said. And ryujin replied, " fuck urself " Kazutora got out the bathroom. " hey (name) you didn't said to me ryujin is in the bathroom.. " He said scratching his arm. " Huh? didn't said? i was about to say to you but, you got in side.. "

" Whatever, let's eat breakfast. I cooked three steamed rice and maked a miso soup.. " We started eating. A few minutes ryujin got outside the bathroom.

" y'all really didn't wait for me? well nevermind.. who cooked this? " ryujin said while brushing her wet hair. " Me.. " Kazutora said looking up to ryujin and being proud.

" i'll cook my own food.. i don't like foods from you pervert. " Ryujin said with a one rised brow, eyerolled. Kazutora look back on his food and eat a piece again and says " it taste nice tho. " and pout. Ryujin eating a ramen. Atlast I finished eating. I go to the couch and watch tv with myself.

Kazutora POV:

(name) left ryujin and me in the kitchen. While I'm eating admiring ryujin's natural beauty, realizing she is looking at me, and smiling.

" What the fuck you looking at? "

She was smiling, and did the tough nod. " Huh looking i was looking at the clean wall.. you thought i was looking at you.. " I said avoiding the eyecontact and looking back on my food, eyerolling.

" huh?, no, I never thought that haha "

She said laughing and looking back on her food. Few mins we both finished our food and go to (name)'s couch.

" i bet when we 3 get more older, you two would get married... " We both heared (name)'s whispering. " Disgusting. " The first word that came out of ryujin's mouth. " how mean ryujinie~ " (name) said making me more sad. " i ain't disgusting, prettylady.. " I said looking on the tv flipping the remote. I notice ryujin is touching her cheeks with her both hands. " Whats with the blush ryujin? " (name) facing her. " huh blush..? " ryujin said looking on the tv and acting like nothing happened.

Skip time

" Any plans for christmas? " ryujin said out of nowwhere. " Let's buy something or meet up our highschool mates! "(name) said tapping both of us. " Lame.. " I said standing and stretching leaving both of them at the couch. " it's not lame (name), i guess his just not in the mood to speak to many. " The last thing i heared from them.

(NAME) POV:

Kazutora left us on the couch, him got outside. Me and ryujin fixing our details and going outside. This time i didn't forgot the keys inside. I locked the front door, after I got outside the house. We saw Kazutora waiting for us at the gate, with his hands in pockets.

" it's really snowing' here " he said putting his hands on his elbow and rubbed it and grin, shaking his head' act of coldness. We all walk and walk until we got outside of my place that have many bushies and trees. We got a taxi. Ryujin and i are on the back while the taxi-driver and kazutora are on the front. The taxi-driver is shaking while driving so.. " you better drive well old man, don't shake " Kazutora said looking at the window, " U-uh y-yes.. " the taxi-driver replied 'stuttering, me and ryujin just laugh a bit. " By the way, driver bring us to the church. " Ryujin said looking at me, " i bet taehyun the priest is there.. " Ryujin whispered to me, Kazutora seems to hear it " you mean taiju? That's his name since the old gang comes but, hidded his name so people won't ask him why he have a new name. " Kazutora said drinking a small bottle of water.

Sorry, if i didn't update for a week cuz of school things and some problem's i still need to solve but, i promise to make more updates for y'all.

Have a nice day<3