14

(Name) Pov

After he left, I realized it's turning 7pm, time for dinner. Can't believe it eating alone? isn't fun right? So I will make it fun. I'm really not in the mood to eat some dinner so, I will only eat snacks and watch some movie. I brought a cheetos, big Katsu (ビッグカツ) and a yogurt drink.

I keep watching some movies like
(give a name of ur fav movie) in the living room. It's already dark so, I opened the lights. I will just watch some movies, until midnight.

" Ugh sometime's I really want to be her, in short, I want to be the main character too! Who want to be the only second hand. None " You let a grunt and a sigh. Cause you spoke to your self, you laughed.

Time check 10:20pm

It's almost midnight, i must get ready. I turn off the television and go to my room to change. I wear a black oversize hoodie, a dark blue baggy pants, white socks and slippers. I looked at the clock, 10:40
and get my sling bag, and put a school cutter in it. If his yeonjun, i'll cut his jaw.

After I locked the frontdoor, and I didn't realize that i forgot the keys. So, No turning back i guess??

I started walking outside, by the way there's so many tree's and bushes in the front of my house, but good to know there's a passage outside. After i got outside, there is a road. Actually there are only a few cars/motor/bicycle. after the cars passing, I crossed the road. Go to the park. I saw a guy and his kinda pretty tho. His hair is cut into a messy wolf cut, with yellow streaks throughout.
His skin is covered in a tiger tattoo that extends from his neck.

" Are you the one who called me? "
I spoke to him, putting my hands on my pockets.

" Lee (name)? Do you even know, how dangerous is Sanzu haruchiyo?!  He do drugs! " he said and looked at me straight to my eyes making me fear him.

" Who even is that? Is he yeonjun? "
I said moving backward cause of nervous. He remain silent and move away, sit at the swing and tapping the other swing, telling me to sit with him. I sit with him.

" So you don't know? Bonten. " He looked at the leaves of the park.
"Would you like to tell me some details?" I said swinging my swing.
"If you have time then." He said swinging his swing.
" Yeah I have time. " I smiled.
" I saw you in the news. " He said looking at me and swing my swing.

                    - Flashback -

In the prison

" Kazutora hanemiya your out. "
The police guard said as i go outside of the room. There was a television on the other room as me and the police guard stopped at the table, because I'm gonna be writing my signature and name. While I'm writing it there is a breaking news.

Breaking news
" A girl, believes that her father is missing at the early morning. And believe that it got killed by her friend but, ofc we don't believe it cause theres no proof. But, incase you believe it. " The reporter said as the young lady appear in the screen and a pic of a old man, I think it's her father.

" If you had seen my father, please contact '*******' Thankyou "  The young lady said. She look pretty cute tho.

" Kazutora Hanemiya! " the police shouted at my face, I can feel his saliva expelling on my face. Disgusting. They let me out of the jail as i seen many prisoner inside looking at me.

After it, I dialed the number.

I said to her that she should go to the park at midnight to meet me. I want to talk about bonten with her, maybe one of the members of the bonten killed her dad.
" Damn my hoodie don't smell good, those police didn't wash it for 6years? Ugh disgusting. " I let a grunt and sigh. I will go to a clean river to clean up my smelly hoodie but before that I'll get money from the bank to buy laundry things.
it's nice to know that the credit card is still in my hoodie. I can use it to get money from the bank. I'm on the bank. I inserted the credit card inside the card entrance and pressed the code and chose among the choices. later on, my money came out of the money outlet.