Recovery

I spent the next day with Kelsi eating ice cream and watching sappy movies about love, crying because I didn't have it. I'm so glad Jawan let me stay with him. I know sooner or later, I'd have to go back with MB though. I don't like that idea. The thought of seeing Roc just makes my stomach turn. Does he even care? Or remember?

It had been a week and I haven't heard from him once. I just sighed and titled my head back. "It'll be okay." I looked at Jawan and he could tell I wanted to talk so he sat down, "he really hurt me Jawan... No guy has ever made me feel like he has. Look at me! My hair is all over, I'm wearing hoodies and sweats. There's tissue all over your room." He looked around and lauged, "I like it. It reminds me of you." He's so corny. I smiled slightly. For a second he was just staring at me then he started to sing. He only sang random parts of some of his songs.

" Please let me fulfill what your heart is missing, it's more to life than keeping him, you gotta believe me. Hey gorgeous, you should be on Tv shows, modeling the latest clothes, baby cause you're beautiful. Got hit with Beautiful eyes from a beautiful girl. Tried not to fall but it didn't work at all now you got me so lost in your beautiful eyes," he didn't break eye contact with me, it felt like he was leaning closer but I was too shaken up to think about it, "I need a girlfriend...." Then he kissed me. I was trying to be into it, but I couldn't. I just pushed him away, "what's wrong?"

I felt tears welling up in my eyes, "you're not Roc." As soon as I said his name I started bawling my eyes out. Jawan got up and hit the wall, "I hate how much he hurt you!" I flinched. "I'm sorry for exploding, and I'm sorry I kissed you. I just.. It's hard keeping all these feelings inside. But one day, if you ever realize that Roc is no good for you, I'd be happy to have you as my girlfriend," he started to sing as he backed out of the room, "Loving you, kissing you, holding you tight."

Is Roc no good? Should I give Jawan a shot?

ROCS POV

It's been a week since I've seen her and I've just been on the couch bummed out the entire time. I fucked up. I lost the girl of my dreams over something so stupid. I hope she didn't believe anything I said, none of it was true. I'd just have to prove it to her. That is why, I've been reading this entire week. What have I been reading? How to mend a broken heart. It may not be accurate, but it helps. I know exactly what I'll do. But I'll need help. Lots of it.

I told the boys and Kelsi my plan. They all hesitantly agreed. Step 1: Talk to her.

I went to Jawan's room and knocked. I heard shuffling then I heard her voice. "Who is it?" She sounds so sad. "Roc."

BIANCA'S POV

I went to answer the door. "Who is it?" I tried to sound enthusiastic but I failed miserably. "Roc." At the sound of his voice I cried. At the door. He sounded almost as broken as me, but did I care? Nope. Not one bit. He didn't care about me when he fucked Kiloni or when he kissed 'Kelsi'.

"I won't say I hate you.... I'll say I hate that I love you. I would take it all back if I could."

ROCS POV

"I won't say I hate you," I smiled as I heard those words, "I'll say I hate that I love you. I would take it all back if I could." At that point it was my turn to cry. I slid down the door and just cried. I had been out there about 30 minutes when the door opened and I fell backwards. There she was. As beautiful, but depressing looking as ever. Her eyes were red and puffy from what I'll assume was crying. She was wearing sweats and a tank top. Her hair was in a messy bun, and she didn't have earrings on. There was ice cream on her shirt but I ignored it, she was still beautiful.

I reached to grab her hand and she pulled away. I frowned but got back up. She led me down to the game room. Once we were inside she locked it. "You look beautiful."

Instead of blushing, she cried. Good move Roc. "Hey, hey, don't cry now. Rocky road is here." I put my arm around her to see if she would move away, and instead she snuggled into me and cried into my shirt. I just held her and talked to myself.

"I feel like shit. The love of my life is crying because I made a dumb mistake. Whatever confidence I gave her is gone, all the trust she had in me.. In us, is gone. I hurt her. I promised I never would but I did and now I feel horrible. She wasn't just an ooVoo hoe. She was the girl I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I love her smile. Laugh. Sneeze. Cough. Eye lashes. Eyes. Arms. Legs. Thighs. Curves. Everything. Even that retarded dog of hers. I love they way she'd blush after I kissed or complimented her. I loved her. And I will love her always and forever, wether she forgives me or not. But I pray to God that she will. What's a fly guy without his fly gal? Nothing. What's soup with no bowl? Nothing. Keys with no car? Nothing. Book with no pages? Nothing. Me without her? Still nothing. I will be nothing and feel like nothing until she forgives me. That's my baby. My world. I need her man. I need her back." Then I started to cry. I pulled away and slid to the grown, "I fucked up. But I want you to know I meant nothing I said to you that night. You're mine no matter what you say. I'm not giving you up that easily. I love you. I'm in love with you. Please, please, out of the kindness of your heart.. Will you forgive me? You can hit me, scream, paint, lick, throw, anything! I just want my baby back. Please." I felt a few tears fall. I looked up and she was in front of me. "Roc......."

BIANCA'S POV

"Roc......" My voice barely came out as a whisper. "You hurt me.. I can't, deal with that again, I know you're young but if you're going to be with me, you have to stop acting like a child who can't control their hormones. Muscle up. Cause next time you hurt me will be the last time I ever even give you a chance to."

He smiled and kissed me, "I wouldn't hurt you if my life depended on it. Never again."

Please don't let this be a mistake.

I smiled and we went back to MB's suite. I had my headphones in listening to Drake. He gets me through everything. Then I got a message.

MB: Call (323)-319-6060 to hear MB's new single.

Why not?

I called and I didn't like it one bit. I know they aren't like that but I just want to let them know how i feel about keep her on the low.

First I took a picture on all of their phones and posted it on instagram. With the other boys, I just said hacked. But with Roc.. I added a little something different and I posted a picture of me and him instead. The caption was Something like, "He isn't keeping this girl on the low. Girlfriend here :)

I love him guys. And I promise to never hurt him. And he lovesssss you guys. And I know he promised ya shoutouts, so a few of you will get them. Give me 10 minutes! 143

;)" then I barged into Rays room thinking Roc would be there.

"Harder! Harder!"

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeepppepeee!" I shrieked in a girly voice. Roc came in behind me, "wha-eeeeeeeeeeeep!"

Then Prod and Ray came, "what's going on? Eeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!"

"We can explain."