On instagram straight flexin

Finally. I can go home and talk to Roc. I smiled just thinking about it. That boy is amazing. I got in the car with my grandma and turned the radio up. We didn't have the best relationship so I didn't have much to say to her. My phone has been lighting up for an hour though. I should probably check it.

ROCS POV

I wish I could see her face when she sees what I did. I smiled to myself. She'll either be really mad or really happy.

BIANCA'S POV

Okay. First, I have about 100+ new followers and a lot of people are commenting and liking my pictures. Why ? Oh well. I won't complain. I just scrolled down my home page liking pictures til I saw a picture of me. I didn't post today, or I don't think I did? I read the caption. ROC. I knew it! The caption said, "I don't want another trendy episode 😂 so I'll tell you guys ahead of time. This is MY girl, or soon to be my girl. Beautiful right? Well... She doesn't really think so and that makes me sad. What do you guys think? #spiffynicca ✌"

Oh Roc. I can't believe he did that. I chuckled as I read the comments. A lot of them were making fun of him for saying nicca but most were saying that I was.... Beautiful. Even kids from my school were commenting on it! I spent a good hour just going through them all. All of them weren't nice..... but whatever. Roc's mine and that's all that matters. I called him the second I walked through the door.

ROCS POV

Bianca is calling me! Am I in trouble? Oh well. I answered anyway..

"You're the BEST! If I was still some crazed fangirl I would scream how much I love you but I think I'm your girl now😏"

She was so bold with that. Her confidence just makes me want her more. I was smiling so hard even though she couldn't see me.

"That's right, you are MY girl. And I can't wait to see you!"

"What are you talking about? See me where?"

"We're going on tour and our first show is in Detroit!!"

BIANCA'S POV

I froze. I've been to their concerts before but I never really met them. What if the rest of the boys don't like me? I'm scared.

"Bianca? Bianca?? You there?" he said concerned.

"I'm here.... Just trying to take it all in. When exactly is the concert?"

"That's the thing..... It's Saturday."

Zee fawk. How am I supposed to get tickets this fast? "Um, tickets? So last minute? I dont..."

Roc chuckled, "you're my girl. you get to come backstage with me. and you get to bring a friend. we'll have someone pick y'all up."

"Oh, okay..... I have to go. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

I hung up and Called Kelsi, "GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE. MINDLESS EMERGENCY 143." Then I hung up on her. I'm such a boss.

*****************

Me and Kelsi were going through our clothes trying to find something to wear Saturday. Yes, it's only Monday but I want to make sure nothing goes wrong!

"Were you going to tell me you were Roc's #1 girl or was I gonna have to find out on Instagram?"

"I'm sorry kelsi!! I didn't know what or how to say it. And technically, I wasn't his girl until after he made that post that I knew NOTHING about!!!"

She can be so annoying sometimes. I'm too happy to show it though, I'm gonna see my baby!!!

After me and Kelsi picked out our outfits, I called roc on skype. He answered and he was with the rest of the boys. Oh god, I probably look like shit. They were all in the camera screaming random things. I looked at Kelsi and her mouth was hanging open. Prince said, "close your mouth, you'll catch flies," then he winked. She should scream in 3..2..1 "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" My ears are probably bleeding. That girl is so loud! We, the boys and i, chuckled.

ROCS POV

I answered her call with the quickness. I wanted her to talk to the boys before Saturday. They didn't even notice I answered. They stayed close to the camera yelling random things along the line of:

I WANT TACOS

I WANT CHICKEN

ARE MY NOSTRILS REALLY BIG?

DOES MY PUFF LEAN? (A/N no hate (: )

I just laughed. I noticed Bianca's friend sitting there. Her mouth was open. Shocked I see. "Close your mouth, you'll catch flies," prince said then winked. If I know our fans, I know she'll scream in 3...2...1 "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Thanks Prince. Really. I appreciate it.

"So is this who you're bringing to the concert?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure Prince would like that, but I'll text you, k? Bye guys!!

Prod, Prince, Ray, and I all said bye as she logged off. Saturday couldn't come faster!!

---------------------------

A/N better?