Mall

"OMAHA MALL

OMAHA MALL

YOU KNOW HOW WE BALL AT THE OMAHA MALL.

MALL,

MALL,

MALL,

MA-MA-MALL.

Yeah I ball! Omaha mall! 5 ft tall but I still do it all! Yeah I get it in, getting Benjamin's. Then I spend it all at the Omaha mall!!" Me and Kelsi tried to finish JB's rap, but we were laughing too hard. The boys didn't look amused.

"What? You guys don't like Justin Bieber?"

Ray sarcastically said, "of course we do! We have bieber fever!"

Fuck you Ray. Open your eyes then get smart.

Did I actually say that? No. Why? He'll kill me! He's so violent. I can't believe we're all going to the mall together. It's like the first time we've been out of the hotel since the concert. I hope fans don't go all apecrazymindlessshit on them. I understand they have fans but can't they live their lives and spend time with their loved ones without interruptions from a fan who wants to take a picture, with everyone but Prod, which is rude as hell actually! Or a fan that wants to give everyone but Prince a gift? That's not gonna happen today. Not trying to be selfish but it's all about me today. Sorry Team Mindless. They can't act like I haven't done anything for them because I've done alot. If it wasn't for me, they wouldn't know all the things they've been gossiping about. The boys wouldn't tweet fans more and give random shout outs to the dark skins with short hair. They wouldn't make all of Team Mindless feel loved and cared about cause they didn't feel like it. But I always get what I want, that's what I wanted, that's what happened. Now, it's my time to shine. They can wave at fans but please don't ask me to take a picture. Anywhooooooo, I pulled out my phone and took pictures of everybody. Then I put the front camera on. Do I want to take pictures with Roc? Yes.

"Roooooooooooooooooooccccccccccccccccccccc!Take pictures with me." Is he right next to me? Yes. Was yelling unnecessary? Yes. Why did I do it? It was fun.

"Dam- darn women, I'm right next to you."

I kissed his cheek, "I know. Now take pictures." We took 1000 pictures then everyone else joined in. I posted one when we all did the duck face and made the caption, "duck lips in my picture😗"

Team Mindless started commenting and liking within seconds. They're really desperate to get noticed by MB. Too bad I won't help him. What they don't understand is, I used to be Team Mindless. I used to see who did what, who didn't like who, who wanted what, I know it all. If you didn't pay attention to me when I was just "Bianca" don't expect me to play attention to you now that I'm "Roc's girlfriend" I have a name ya know? That's just annoying. If you messed with me before, I mess with you now. It's just that simple.

ROCS POV

I love the fans! And I love that Bianca made us get closer to them. But I just want to be left alone sometimes. I want to be able to go to the mall with my boys and my girl and just have fun, with no interruptions. No rude ass

"STOP CUSSING!" Can she read my mind or something?

"Yes, yes I can!"

Damn. Anywho, rude butt fans who try to put one of us out the group. We're a group. It's either all of us or none of us.

The time a fan told us she didn't want Prod in the picture was so sad. Prod didn't really talk for a week. He was happy that we stood up for him, but it still hurt him. How can "team mindless" do that? I don't know. Maybe team mb does that, but not team mindless. We're a family here.