changing

Its been different with me and Roc. He isn't the same anymore. We aren't that lovey Dovey couple we were a month ago. It's like he always finds an excuse to not spend time with me. Kelsi keeps telling me not to think of it but its kind of hard.

The next month was uneventful. Kelsi and Princey are back together. Prod and Ray are doing good. Team mindless still hates us. It's pretty normal. They were having a show tonight but I stayed behind to help set up for their after party. I don't know if I'll ever get used to this. All this traveling and partying and hate and love, it's just alot. I don't know how they do it. They're strong boys. I was so busy setting up that I didn't notice the door open.

"Look who's here. Usually Roc doesn't keep his hoes around for that long."

I pulled out my phone and acted like I was talking to someone, "you won't believe it! The power rangers are here, right now! They're shooting bullshit at me. Help." They just glared at me, "cute."

"Why are you here Bahja? You too star?"

"Just to let you know..... I ALWAYS get what I want. Watch out tonight."

With that she left. No. I get the last word. "See ya later babe!"

Bitch. Who does she think she is? Ariana Grande? No.

The boys finally came filing into the room along with alot of excited, drunken people.

"Suup Brianna."

"It's Bianca. How do you not know your girlfriends name?"

"Oops," he laughed, "sorry Kelsi." He kissed me," Bianca won't know."

Hell no. "What won't she know?"

"That I just kissed you. I would go further cause my 'girlfriend' barely lets me touch her. Like damn, why is she even my girlfriend? Your body is better anyway. But I'm too loyal for that. Besides, Prince is my bro." Wow.

"So, what else have you done behind her back?"

He laughed loudly before responding. My heart was breaking more and more with each word.

"Kiloni, you know her? We fucked. Yes, I would've loved for that to be Bianca but she's so fucking up tight! She cried when I tried to touch her before. How weak is that? "

"Really weak."

"Then she's so damn insecure. You're with me right? Then you can't be ugly! I love her but she needs to start being more free. Like that air plane prank, this bitch had a panic attack. That was so unnecessary. If she "loved me" like she says she does, she would let me touch her and I wouldn't have to go to other girls to satisfy my needs. Sometimes I wish she wasn't my girl. It would save me the guilt. I mean, you probably think I'm a bad guy now."

"Nope."

"That's good. I like you," he kissed me again, " she's just so ugh! Why does Team Mindless even like her? They always call her gorgeous and say how they're so jealous. Um, shouldn't be! They could take her place in a minute! Don't ya agree Kelsi?"

Kelsi, Ray, Prod, Prince, and Jawan were standing around us just listening. They looked like they were so sorry for me. I put my head down and walked out of the hotel room. I got half way down the hall before I fell to the ground and just cried. It seemed like I was there got hours, just crying. Of course, I've been heartbroken before. But this right here, I feel like such a fool. I was crying so much that I didn't hear The group come and sit by me. Jawan was on one side, Ray on the other, Kelsi in front of me and Prod and Ray in the openings. "What?" I managed to croak out. They all just stared at me. I probably look a mess. Ray was the one to speak up, after he put his arm around me and I leaned into him, "it's 2 in the morning. You've been crying for 4 hours now. Come on." Four hours? I looked at Jawan and he just nodded. Wow. I haven't cried that long since, I haven't cried that long. "I'm not going back there. He doesn't want me. I'm so stupid. Why would Roc Royal ever want someone like me? Look at me." I let out a dry laugh. "You can stay with me." I looked at Jawan with wide eyes," you'd really do that for me?"

"Of course," he smiled, "you should've have to deal with that asshole. You deserve much better." He started to sing Marvin's room, I smiled slightly. I've always wanted him to sing this to me. I just didn't want to be so heartbroken when it happened. Ray cut in, "I'll go get your things, okay?" I nodded and he kissed my cheek and walked away. Prince said he would help to and went to go get them. Prod slid down next to me, "hey pretty girl." I looked at Kelsi waiting for her to answer him. Everyone just laughed. "I'm talking to you Bianca."

"I'm not pretty....."

"You're right, you're gorgeous. Roc is the dumbest thing on earth right now. He let go of an amazing girl that obviously loved him more than life itself." I looked at him with teary eyes and nodded. Kelsi bit my shoulder and smiled weakly at me," I'll be over tomorrow with ice cream and a copy of Titantic." I smiled. I love her.

Soon enough Ray was back. I headed to Jawans room and the others followed. They said they didn't want to leave me alone like this. We all snuggled closely on the floor and I eventually fell asleep. The last thing I heard was, "she didn't deserve that."

ROCS POV

My head hurts so bad. I need aspirin. I turned over and noticed a pink haired girl in my bed. When did Bianca get pink hair? "Hey baby."

"Hey Rocky Poo." I jumped out the bed.

"You, my enemy, aren't Bianca!"

"No shit sherlock. You won't be seeing Bianca anymore." What is this woman talking about? "GET OUT!!!!!! Fuck your clothes, just go!" I pushed her outside naked. I really messed up last night. I looked around and no one was here. Must be busy. I laid back down.

Two hours later everyone but Bianca came in. They didn't even acknowledge me. "Where's Bianca?"

Kelsi started to say something but Prince pulled her into a room. That left Me, Prod, and Ray. "What? You want to make her cry again? Break her heart more than you already did?" What in the world are they talking about! "What the fuck man?" He had so much hate in his eyes. "You know.. After your little speech. She left the room. She went all the way down the hall and cried. You could still hear her, in here, over the music. Bawling her eyes out. She cried 4 hours straight. When she looked up at me, I've never seen her look so sad and hopeless. She looked like a lost little kid. Like her life was ending. Her eyes were completely red. And her face was puffy. She could barely talk Chresanto."

"And WHY is this my fault? What's wrong with my girlfriend? Who did it? I'll kill him."

Prod got up to leave but stopped at the door, "suicide is a sin." Then he walked out with Ray trailing closely behind him.

Whatever I did, I fucked up.