Chapter 7

"Tsukishima Kei, drop." Tsukishima dropped without any hesitation and looked at Hinata, earning a glare as a response. The others who heard the shout peaked at the side of the curtain and saw Hinata and Tsukishima. They then slowly opened the curtain but kept their eyes on the two. Because of the tension, neither Hinata nor Tsukishima realized that someone was watching them.

"Like i told you earlier, i'm not here to flirt nor make out, so you better control yourself Tsu. Ki. Shi. Ma. " Said Hinata

"Sho... " Tsukishima gulp

"Have you figured it out? " Asked Hinata, he crossed both of his arms, still staring at the poor Alpha that was kneeling on the floor.

Hinata waited for a response, so did the ones who were listening. Some of them tried to inform the two that they were there but were stopped. The others wanted drama, you see. Though they didn't get a response, Tsukishima looked away.

"no?... I see... " said Hinata in disappointment.

"Sho... "

"Why is that I know... but you don't Kei? " Said Hinata as tears started to fall down his cheek.

"Shoyo-"

Though before Tsukishima could finish his sentence, he was cut off by the crying Hinata.

"Why didnt you fucking knew, someone is scenting you other than that bitch!?" Shouted Hinata

Everyone was tensing up, not even once they had seen Hinata act like this. He always smiled, even if he was not fine. Though Tsukishima was silent, feeling guilty. Hinata thought of a theory, a possibility why Tsukishima didn't know, but it's not possible. Alphas have a strong sense of smell, they could never ever not know who scented them.

The only thing he could come up is that he knows who, but doesn't know how to tell that person... Or Tsukishima is just refusing to accept it, Hinata bit his lip.

"Yamaguchi Tadashi... " Said Hinata

Yamaguchi, hearing his own name in the fight, was surprised. While the others were confused, why is Yamaguchi involved? Tsukishima, on the other hand, flinched.

"When were you going to tell me about him? " Asked Hinata

"I was going to, but... "

"but?"

"You ran away..."

"Whose fault is that!? "

Tsukishima hesitated "mine... "

"That's it! I'm leaving!" Hinata shouted and attempted to walk away, but was stopped when he smelled a familiar scent. It smelt like strawberry, though it was making his omega take over.

He looked behind him, and saw Tsukishima with a very angry expression.

"What the hell Kei!? Are you really trying to overpower me using your pheromones? " Asked Hinata

Tsukishima did not answer and started walking in Hinata's direction.

"Fine!" Shouted by Hinata, as he also produced his pheromones. Fighting against Tsukishima, as he tried to calm himself.

He glared at Tsukishima, as he slowly moved to a wall to support himself. Looking around he just realized they are not alone. The omega's were whimpering while the Alpha's were helping them. The beta's were running around, opening every single window and doors. Luckily those who are already mated weren't really affected and also started to help.

He glared at Tsukishima Once again, who stopped producing his scent and focused on calming down. He sighs at the scene they have made, he recollected himself and started walking Tsukishima's direction. Though Tsukishima did not look at him anymore, he was looking at the floor.

Hinata then realized Tsukishima was crying, he crunched down and hugged the taller one. He produced some of his pheromones to calm his Alpha. As the others started whispering to each other with common questions.

"What is their relationship?"

"Did Yamaguchi cause this?"

"What happened?"

"Are they mates?"

Though their whispering stopped when they felt a glare from the tangerine.

"I'm sorry Shoyo... Please don't leave not now at least..." Said Tsukishima

Hinata sighed as he played with the taller's hair and gave a peck on his forehead. "I think he's near his rut," Hinata thought to himself, as he started to find something in his bag. Taking out a prescription bottle, he opened it and put one of the pills inside his mouth. He then proceeded to lift Tsukishima's face and kissed him passionately. Transferring the pill to Tsukishima's mouth, everyone blushed at this scene as Tsukishima also started to turn red.

"Too much PDA Shoyo" Everyone turned to Kenma's direction as he smirked "It's ironic how you call Tsukishima a pervert, when you are literally the one who is wild."

Hinata rolled his eyes, "Like you're any better, last time you tied Kuroo on a chair while riding-"

"SHUT UP!" Shouted Kenma

"Shoyo, why do you expose us like that?" Said by the blushing Kuroo, which Hinata just smirked. He focused back on Tsukishima who is currently touching his stomach.

"He's big right?" Asked HInata giving his signature smile.

Tsukishima widened his eyes and stood up, "It- Its a boy!?" He started to celebrate, hugging HInata tightly.

"Can you please explain?" Asked Daichi

The four turned to the crowd and face palmed themselves.

Kenma looked at Hinata and crossed his arms "Dang Shoyo, you guys really caused a scene huh?"

Though he only got a "mhm" as a response from the tangerine, then he stood up from the floor with the help of Tsukishima.

"Oya? What's happening?" Someone asked, they turned to the direction of the voice and saw Akkashi and Bokuto that just arrived. "HEY HEY HEY" shouted by Bokuto, "My disciple! How is my niece?"

"Its a boy Bokuto-san," Said Tsukishima in excitement.

"Ehhh"

"Bokuto-san..." Said Akashi

"Can someone please kindly explain?" Asked Yaku

Everyone's attention was now on Yaku who was very pissed for not getting any answers. Hinata smiled and looked at Tsukishima, "I'm still not done with you Tsukishima" he said.

Tsukishima stiffened like a statue as Hinata leaned on him. "Don't stiffen on me Kei"

"Ara~ What did Tsukishima do this time?" Asked Akashi

"Oh some shits," Said HInata as he smiled, then he looked at the others. "Guys, meet my fiance," he said, holding Tsukishima's hand.

The Karasuno was shocked, it was obvious since earlier but hearing it clearly. It's just too shocking, they looked at Yamaguchi who was filled with anger and jealousy. 

~TO BE CONTINUED~