Chapter 8

"You son of a bitch, Tsuki was supposed to be mine!!" Said Yamaguchi as he ran to Hinata but was stopped by Kageyama hugging him from behind. "Kags!? Let me fucking go!!"

"Yams please stop..."

Yamaguchi continued trying to get away from Kageyama's grip but failed. While Hinata was glaring at Tsukishima, the two had eye contact and for some reason Tsukishima felt scared and nervous. "What!?"

"Your really stupid sometimes..."

"Ehh?"

Hinata facepalmed himself "If you knew from the start that Yama was scenting you, you could have made things clear" Semi shouted by Hinata, which made Tsukishima look down.

Hinata sighed as he took off his jacket, revealing that he was only wearing a spaghetti shirt exposing his famine body and his large stomach. Everyone looked at him in disbelief, but he ignored the stares and looked at Tsukishima. Like he was waiting for something, Tsukishima on the other hand understood. He took off his shirt and made Hinata wear it, then Hinata gave Tsukishima the jacket. He was happy snuggling on the shirt and glanced at Kenma.

Kenma rolled his eyes, "PDA"

Kuroo laughed at Kenma's comment and looked at Tsukishima, "Bro, Shoyo is wild"

Tsukishima just rolled his eyes and wore the jacket, then he looked at Hinata with a smirk. HInata on the other hand walked to Yamaguchi and looked at him. Yamaguchi expected a slap or a scolding but unexpectedly he received a hug from the smaller. Which made him cry as Kageyama slowly let him go.

"I'm sorry sho! I just really wanted Tsuki to love me... He was the only person who understood me!! I'm really sorry for calling you names." Said Yamaguchi as he hugged Hinata tightly. Hinata just smiled and assured that everything was fine. Then he looked at Kageyama who was blushing, looking weirdly at his own hand.

He broke off the hug and made Yamaguchi crunch down and he patted his head. He earned another hug from the freckled guy, and he glanced at Kageyama again who was still blushing. For some reason no one saw what he was seeing. He stopped patting the freckled guy and looked at Kageyama.

"Bakayama you're a pervert, stop looking at your hands! Did you really like hugging Yama? Oh yeah right you have a crush on him" Kageyama blushed because of HInata's comment

"O-oi baka stop exposing me!!"

"Ara~ the king didn't deny it" Said Tsukishima from a distance.

"Shut up beanpole!" Shouted Kageyama.

Yamaguchi on the other hand was blushing, he looked at Kageyama. "Do you really like me?"

Kageyama tried to hide his blush but nodded. The two became a blushing mess, Hinata chuckled and patted Yamaguchi's back.

He ran back to Tsukishima and gave him a big hug, he faced the others and smiled at them.

"Let me introduce to you guys, my salty fiance." Proudly said by Hinata.

"Is he the one who dragged you all the way to America?" Asked Suga, who is giving a creepy smile, Daichi was worried about Tsukishima's safety but he couldn't stop his mate when he got into mama mode.

Hinata smirked and faced Suga directly "Yes Suga-senpai"

"Then can I kill the blond?" Asked Suga

"Please don't Suga-senpai, i don't want my son to grow up without a father" Said Hinata sarcastically

"Wait what!?" Some shouted, as Hinata frowned. "Didn't you see my stomach earlier?". He pouted and snuggled on to Tsukishima's chest.

"Oh Shoyo... your broke them" Said Akashi

"Don't worry Akashi-san, he did it on purpose." Said Tsukishima

Hinata grinned and looked back at them, he then took Tsukishima's hand and used the opportunity to run away. Though since he couldn't run that fast because of his pregnancy, Tsukishima carried him in a bride style and they ran away.

He laughed and shouted, "Let go!" This snapped everyone and they realized Hinata and Tsukishima were gone. Kenma, Kuroo, Bokuto and Akashi just shrugged and smirked.

They walked out of the gym and started laughing, they had fun looking at Tsukishima being soft for the sunshine. Though Kenma had a record of Tsukishima being scolded by Hinata which the Fukuradani captain and vice-captain watched.

4 months later

Tsukishima opened the door to his house, expecting his dear fiance and son to greet him. Though unexpectedly he found the house empty, he got worried and searched around the house. Unluckily fate wasn't on his side, he only found a note.

Hola, Tsuki

I'm leaving but this time with Karu

You see, i found a lipstick print

On your shirt, i don't remember

Wearing one 😐

So what the heck is happening?

Who is she?

(I took most of your hoodie btw)

PS: Your little tangerine

Tsukishima facepalms himself and tried to look for the shirt. He saw it on their bed, he took it and inspected it. He checked, he sighs in disbelief. It does have a lipstick stain, he checked the pockets and saw a note.

This is revenge for breaking my PS5

PS: Kenma

...

With Hinata

"Uh why are you here? " Asked Yamaguchi

"Oh i ran away" Said Hinata

Yamaguchi felt sorry for Tsukishima because of how proud Hinata sounded. Hinata saw how Yamaguchi reacted so he sighed and looked at his son. He played with the sleeping Karu's finger and smiled sadly.

"He really looks like Tsukki..." Said, Yamaguchi

Hinata replied with a humm and looked at Yamaguchi. "Yams... Even if he loves me, he is hurting me too... I found a lipstick stain on his polo this morning..." Said Hinata

Yamaguchi just listened to him and tried to say something.

Hinata faced Yamaguchi and smile "Thats why im doing this"

Then they heard a scream "Shoyo are you there?? ", Hinata smiled "I guess he found me already"

--The End--