Chapter 6

As Hinata was walking on the hallways to their room, he heard shouts of his name. Then the door suddenly opened, revealing Suga who was in a state of panic and worry. He was about to say something when Suga suddenly hugged him.

"Where were you!?" Shouted by Suga, as the other member got out of the room.

"I just went for a walk senpai" Hinata replied

"Don't worry us like that Sho" Shimizu said as she came for a hug.

"Sorry..."

"Guys you're making Shoyo sad," Said Asahi

"Guys lunch is ready!!!"

A blond-haired girl shouted, running to their direction. The team was happy to hear that, but before they could run to the cafeteria. Hinata was giving off pissed pheromones causing them to freeze.

"Okay, Karasuno, no running please," Hinata said with an innocent yet scary smile. Everyone gulped thinking he was scary and started to walk away slowly. No running, no talking, just a simple yet careful walk, though they are spreading scared pheromones.

When they got to the cafeteria everyone was weirded out how the Karasuno wasn't being hyper. There wasn't anyone simping nor anyone shouting, it's like something was scaring them. Then they felt intense pissed pheromones coming from a certain tangerine. Everyone just looks away hoping not to get involved, but except for one person. He ran to Hinata with a large grin on his face.

"Hello again~," Said Oikawa

Hinata just looked at him, head to toe, and smiled brightly.

"Oh the creep who was staring at me at the fountain" Exclaimed Hinata

Everyone from karasuno glared at him, he also earned a smack from the back by Iwazumi.

"Sorry about his behavior uh..." Said Iwazumi

"Hinata Shoyo, Karasuno's coach," Said Hinata as he reached his hand for a handshake. Iwazumi gladly accepted it, but the other teams were shocked.

Then they stopped what they were doing and gathered around Hinata, asking a bunch of questions.

Hinata was feeling uncomfortable, trying to calm them down. Then he saw a certain beanpole from the back of the crowd, the blond was controlling himself from getting mad.

He chuckled at this sight and ignored the guy, he tried to process and answer as many questions as he could, then the whole Karasuno became possessive. Taking Hinata away from the crowd, going to the food trays.

When the others finally left Hinata alone, they enjoyed their lunch and went back to their room.

"Those guys are troublesome," Said Suga

"They shouldn't touch Shoyo," Nishinoya said

"I know right" Said Kiyoko

Nishinoya had his eyes wide open, happy to have a response from his goddess. "Tanaka bro, she answered me!!"

"Lucky bro, really lucky" Responds Tanaka, Kiyoko just rolled her eyes and focused on Hinata. As the two simps fought, Daichi calmed them down. Hinata went inside the room to change but when he opened the locker he found a handkerchief with a sticky note attached to it. He stared at it for a while and smelled it only to find a familiar and comfortable scent. His alpha's scent.

Then Nishinoya popped out of nowhere and saw what he was holding.

"Oh~ someone left a gift I see" Said Nishinoya as he snatched the note. "I know you are still mad at me, but please do forgive me! <3 Here Kenma said that you're missing my scent, I scented it... I love you Sho"

Hinata was red, real red as the simps teased him. But since the note didn't have a name on it, they thought that Hinata had a secret admirer.

DAY 2

I saw you earlier with Suga-san, they really adore huh.

you are the sunshine and my beloved.

I do hope you forgive me though.

DAY 3

Baby, please don't glare at me, it hurts my heart.

You know I love you, also I left a strawberry cake. I hope you like it!

DAY 4

I heard your conversation earlier with Suga and Daichi.

Are you okay? How are you holding up?

By the way, Kenma-san scolded me

DAY 5

Kuroo and Kenma-san kinda got into an argument earlier and it was a mess. Baby, when are you gonna stop ignoring me? T^T

5 days had passed and small notes were always left inside Hinata's locker. No one really figured out who gave the letters, they tried asking Kuroo and Kenma about it but they just ignored the question.

Hinata was feeling somehow pissed and a bit guilty so he left a response in his locker for the first time.

"Meet me at the fountain at 2 pm, you better not let me wait."

ps: your little tangerine

When afternoon came, Hinata sneaked away from his team and went to the fountain waiting for Tsukishima.

He was actually having second thoughts about this meeting since it was risky. Though since the team was busy preparing the barbecue party for later no one is going to come here, or so he thought.

He got to the location, and checked the time. It was already 1:56 pm and there was still no sign of Tsukishima, he was getting pissed.

He basically sneaked away 2 hours ago and the team might look for him. It would really be bad if they find him with Tsukishima.

At exactly 2 pm Tsukishima came running and was sweating all over. Hinata facepalms himself of what he is seeing in front of him.

"So-sorry, Yaku-san wouldn't let me go since they were transferring to another location." Said Tsukishima, as he was trying to catch his breath. Hinata just looked at him with an unimpressed expression.

Tsukishima waited for Hinata to speak but he didn't get a response. He just had a tangerine staring at him with no emotion.

"Sho-"

Tsukishima was cut off when someone's lip crashed into his own. He was shocked to see his tangerine kissing him out of nowhere. Hinata tried to deepen the kiss by licking Tsukishima's lips, asking for an entrance. Which Tsukishima gladly accepted, when Hinata realized what he had done, he pushed Tsukishima away.

Looking at Tsukishima with an obvious blush. Which made Tsukishima smirked, forgetting about the fact why they met up in the first place.

"i didn't know you miss my lips that much Sho~" Tsukishima teased

Hinata felt his blood boil, he glared at Tsukishima.

HInata walked away "I didn't meet up with you to flirt,"

"Sho? Don't leave!"

Tsukishima shouted as he ran after Hinata. Though the smaller ignored him completely, heading straight inside the gym. He didn't even bother to look at the other side of the gym. The gym was divided into two sides, divided by a large curtain.

" Sho! I'm sorry! " Shouted Tsukishima, taking everyone's attention. Hinata stopped walking and faced Tsukishima, giving him a creepy smile which made Tsukishima worried for his safety.

~TO BE CONTINUED~