Chapter 3

They passed through hallways, while people stared at them but Hinata didn't care. When he got to the gym, he let go of Asahi's ear and looked at him. "Sho-Shoyo," Said Asahi as he held his aching ear, but he got a glare as a response from the shorter male.

The players were shocked not expecting what they were seeing, except for the third year. "Okay, Azu-san, tell me why did you quit?" Hinata asked, nonetheless knowing the reason. Asahi just looked away, not answering.

"You coward! Are you seriously going to quit because you weren't able to pass through blockers!? Asahi! Look at me!" Shoyo shouted in frustration, this caused the team to focus on him, which included Nishinoya. Asahi looked at Hinata with a very guilty look, but this only irritated him more.

"Asahi, never forget the feeling of winning, passing through blocks!! You might be a wimp but you are not weak! I didn't leave you guys to end up like this! I know the feeling of losing but the feeling of winning is worth it!! Remember Asahi, remember! Remember how it feels to spike a ball across the net" This time as Shoyo shouted, he had raging tears running down his face, which made Asahi panic.

"Now now, you made Sho-Kun cry Asahi" Said Shimizu, as she walked to Shoyo, taking a handkerchief from her pocket and started wiping his tears.

Shoyo gladly accepted the handkerchief and wiped his snobs and tears.

"Sorry, Shoyo..." Said Asahi looking down the floor then back straight back to Hinata. "But, your right, I can't give up"

The other third year had a big smile on their faces, relief that they got their Ace back. But while they were smiling the other members were shocked. The shock of how Hinata just grabbed Asahi by the ear from the classroom to the gym, and also the fact how easily he made Asahi go back to the team. Even Nishinoya had a hard time doing so.

"Group hug!" Suga shouted running to them, the five of them hugged each other while the 2nd and 1st year were just standing there and looking at them.

When Hinata calmed down Suga carried him on his lap as they talked to the team. They started catching up, talking about what had happened after he left. While the 2nd and 1st year just listened, none of them dared to break the mood.

"Why did you apply as a coach? It's not that I don't want you here, aren't you busy, I mean after all you're a pro volleyball player...'' Asked Daichi.

"Wait, a pro player at that age!?" Everyone shouted, except for the third year. Hinata just smiled brightly, then started producing pissed pheromones.

" That's a secret," Hinata said as he pouted, snuggling himself to Suga. "Your extra clingy today Shoyo," Said Suga as he patted Hinata's hair, earning a hum as a response.

"I've been wondering, Shoyo you're smelling like Tsukishima..." Said Shimizu, but Hinata just flinched, hugging Suga more tightly.

"Wait, you know Tsuki?" A voice said, they turned in the direction and saw Yamaguchi. Hinata looked at Yamaguchi and tilted his head. "How do you know Tsukishima?" Asked Hinata.

"Oh, I'm Tsuki's best friend," Said Yamaguchi, "Just a best friend?" Tanaka teased, which made Yamaguchi turn into a tomato. "Oh come on Yamaguchi, you are basically the only person he is nice too, besides he comes here only for you," Ennoshita said.

"Guys stop, he only comes here since he promised my mom to take care of me while she is gone for a while," Yamaguchi responded with his hands covering his blushing face, this made Hinata jealous but was able to control it. Then his phone rang, he looked at the screen letting go of Suga in the process. He saw Tsukishima's number but instead of answering it, he blocked the number.

" Guys stop teasing Yamaguchi," Said Daichi as he glared at Tanaka.

"So Hinata-san, why do you know that beanpole?" Asked Narita

"Just call me Shoyo and Tsukishima is my rival," Said Hinata as he smiled brightly, but the third year laughed. He glared at them but it was no use, so he stood up from Suga's lap and walked away. Going to the gathered balls, he spiked one to each of the third year's directions. Shimizu was able to catch the incoming ball but sadly for the male's they were hit hard. Hinata just giggled at the three as they glared at him. 

-- To Be Continued --