Taming My Wife's Anger

Shen Wei thought Yunlan is not angry at him anymore. But he prove him wrong.

For the next couple of days his wife never speak , ignored and didn't eat breakfast nor dinner with him. Making Shen Wei frown, "Boss! Maybe you need to woe him again!" Said Andy one of his goons.

So one day he bought a present and surprise him in the field where Yunlan riding his horse. His about to call him. When he saw how Yunlan ride his horse in slow motion. He can't stop his heart beat fast. His Yunlan looking like a dashing prince in his dream and can't help to ogling on him.

Yunlan on the other hand was annoyed Shen Wei came because his still angry and got off the horse to tell him that. But as he got near him, Shen Wei gave him a bouquet of flowers and choclates. Making Yunlan took it and about to speak.

But Shen Wei beat him to it by pulling him to a kiss. His men turned their back on him even Yunlan's men. Yunlan tried to get free but unable because his carrying something. As he break the kiss almost Yunlan forgot what his about to say. For the next minute he dropped the flowers and chocolate and pulled Shen Wei to a hot makeout kiss.

"When will they stop?" Guo complain. Chu elbow him not to talk loud.

Back to Pyro who meet Yezun secretly under the foot of a bridge. "When will you do it?! Because of that idiot I got married to his friend!" Yezun furiously said. "Be patient sir! It just take time! I can't get near him because there's too many people surrounding him!" Yezun grabbed his shirt, "I'm getting impatient here! Do it!"

And thrown Pyro to the ground as he left with his men. "Spoiled brat! After I get rid of the lucky star! You'll be the next and Shen Wei! After that Big Boss Shen! Then I'll be the big boss here!" As he smirk.

When Yezun came back to his room, Da quing confront him. "I know what are you doing?!" Yezun was shocked, "Did I not knock you out with my good looks?!" Da quing frown, "I followed you awhile ago! Don't trust that Pyro guy! Because if your crazy his a psycho killer! He will not only get rid of Yunlan? But as well your family! Especially your beloved gege!"

Yezun tried to deny it but Da quing trying to be his concious nagging him around the room. Eventhough he covered himself with a pillow.

Yunlan on the hand was hording a lot of stuff in the mall because his still angry at Shen Wei. "Why did he gave away my friend?! He know his didi is crazy!!!" Chu can't believe his nagging him non stop. "Sir! I'm not Boss Shen Wei." He tried politely telling him but his patient is growing thin.

That Guo notice and pulled Yunlan to a nice clothes to forget Shen Wei somehow and to the irritating Chu. Sang, Cong Bo and Ying chuckled. "I believe you have a new job now his councilor!" Sang tease Chu. "Just do all your job and guard our boss wife!"

Unknown to them Pyro is following them. He suddenly pulled Ying in a booth. "You still have a chance to redeem to me! Bring Yunlan to me!" Ying angrily look at him. "After what have you done to me?! No way!!!" But the next thing happened a knife struck his stomach. Making him fall on the floor. "You traitor! That's a fitting for someone like you!" As Pyro left him bleeding to death.

Ying tried to scream for help but he can only utter help before he close his eyes.

Chu and the others got allerted when a woman scream seeing Ying lying in his pool of blood. "Sang! Cong Bo! Check it! While I and Guo take Yunlan back to the car!" Both nod and hurriedly left to see what happening.

Yunlan on the other hand was trying a new shirt in a cubicle when Chu barge inside with Guo whose trying to stop him. "Eeeeek! What are you doing here?!" He cover his bare chest. "There's no time!" He pulled Yunlan toward the parking lot with Guo who frantically following them. "What's going on?!" He ask. When suddenly Pyro hit Chu on the nape and pulled a gun toward Yunlan.

Guo block him when he fire the gun. "Guo!" Shout Yunlan.

Meanwhile Sang and Cong Bo found Ying's body and called an ambulance when they heard a gun shot. "Oh! No! We've been fooled!" As they run back to Chu and the others. Just to see Pyro dragging Yunlan toward his car. "Stop!" They slipped on the unconcious Chu and Guo. "Whatta?!!!"

While they're trying to get Yunlan they called for back up. That Shen Wei found out, "What?!!! Ah Lan is taken?!"

Pyro trying to open his car when Yunlan suddenly elbow him on the stomach and tried to run away. But Pyro caught him and pushed him instead on the elevator as he saw Sang and Cong Bo gaining on them.

"Let me go or!" Shout Yunlan when Pyro pulled his gun toward him. "Or what?! Before your beloved could get to you it will be over!" That made Yunlan stiff.

Shen Wei and his men hurriedly went to the building where Yunlan is being hostage at the top of the mall. "Give up Pyro! Your all surrounded! And give me back my wife!" Shout Shen Wei. Pyro laugh, "What if I say we trade?! Your life against him?!" Yunlan widen his eyes.

A news caster was live reporting on the situation when the police came. Big Boss Shen, Yezun and Da quing was watching the news when they saw what happened. "PYRO! HIS HELDING MY DAUGHTER IN LAW!!!" Yezun went pale when he heard that Pyro want to trade Yunlan's life for Shen Wei's life .

"NO!!! THAT'S NOT PART OF OUR DEAL!!!" He accidentally said making his father heard it and angrily look at him. "Did you have something to do with this?!" He suddenly stand up and grabbed Yezun's shirt. "ANSWER ME?!!!" He shout.