Yunlan's Jealousy

Yunlan was thinking deep at a distance, "That Yezun! What his thinking?! Xiao Wei chosen me!" He told himself.

He really want to go home. And pulled Shen Wei away from his didi's gaze. His feeling that Yezun is stripping Shen Wei's clothes right infront of him. He suddenly blocked Yezun's gaze onto Shen Wei. Making Shen Wei look puzzled at him while Yezun frown. His father in law arch his brow noticing it. Because Yunlan is glaring at his son Yezun.

"This guy is pretty bold in challenging my son right infront of me? But I like him in defending my eldest son! I got to look on this Zhao Yunlan's profile quickly!" Said Mr. Shen to himself.

Yezun felt Yunlan is a threat but he still smirk and made sure he want him to feel he have an ace holding toward his gege.

That time came when the two of them are alone while Shen Wei talk to his father about Yunlan's problem. When Yezun suddenly got near him. Chu want to interfere but the men of Yezun block him.

"Don't worry old man I'm not hurting his precious wife!" But inside of him, "Not yet?!" As he cling to Yunlan. "He do sure smell wonderful and delicious! My gege sure choose a worthy opponent!" Yunlan tried to not get his anger unto him. As Yezun rubbing his shoulder and squeezing it. "Patient Yunlan! You meet more jerks than him." He told himself.

"Sister in law! Want to get cozy with me?" He tested the water. But Yunlan refuse and take off his arms that cling to his shoulder. But suddenly he stop when he saw what Yezun's carrying a picture of a young Shen Wei naked. "Do you know we were lovers before you came?" He whispered to his ears.

Making Yunlan suddenly jump at him and punched him non stop. The guards of Yezun almost stop him if only not for Chu, Da quing and Guo who pulled them away. Yezun suddenly kick him in the side, that made him thrown at the floor.

At the meeting room Shen Wei and his father are startled hearing the rukus happening outside. They were welcome by the disastrous and messed outside. And bruises and wounded Yunlan and Yezun still fighting one another. Well there men are also fighting non stop.

Shen Wei shout to stop the fight. But only the shot of a gun making them all freeze. Yunlan suddenly stand up and snatch the picture of his husband from Yezun. And walk toward Shen Wei. "Are you two lovers?!!!" He angrily said. Shen Wei was shocked seeing it and frown at his didi.

"No! I was rape by my previous boss back then and he taken a picture of me!" Yunlan's face change as he tried to apologize. But Shen Wei walk toward his didi and punch him hard. Knocking him off and apologize to his father for doing it. As he pulled Yunlan out of the mansion and back to their car to go home.

Inside the car, Shen Wei tried to wipe the blood off Yunlan's plump lips by his handkerchief. "I'm sorry I didn't know." And hugged Shen Wei. "It's in the past now! And beside my father had killed him off!" That made Yunlan swallow hard. "Killed?" Shen Wei nod.

Back to the Big Dragon's den, Yezun was furious why his father never defend him. But before his father answer him he slapped his cheek hard making him fall and grabbed his shirt. "No one will hurt our family! Not even you Yezun!" As he burned Shen Wei's picture by his lighter

"But I'm your son!" His father suddenly shoved him on the floor, "How about Wei?! His your gege and you want to harm him and his wife! Remember Yezun! Yunlan is part of our family now don't you ever forget that?!" As he smoke his tobacco. "Tell me where did you get this picture?! I told you to give it all to your gege or burned it all!!! It's not a good thing to like your gege so much because your blood related!" As he left him lying and crying on the floor.

"Do you think you can stop me old man for getting my gege back?! I'll make sure Yunlan will be dispose off or be food for the fishes!"

Meanwhile as Shen Wei and Yunlan came back to their home. Shen Wei tended his wound as they change their clothes to rest. Yunlan snuggled close to Shen Wei whose surprise Yunlan is very close to him. "Don't feel pity for me. I'm young and foolish back then." Yunlan shake his head.

"I thought I have the worst bad luck in the world! I didn't know you have too? If you have a problem you can ask me. I'll be your confident! Your listener!" While holding Shen Wei tightly. Shen Wei smile upon it and kiss his cheek. "If you keep doing this I won't let you go Ah Lan!" He told to himself. As he sleep with him

Next day the Big Boss Dragon came to visit Xin ci. Mr. Zhao is quite surprised, "Whose this looking scary guy?" He wonder. But the next thing happened Big Boss Shen stand up and pulled Xin ci for bear hug. "Wait?! This is a mistake! I'm not your relative!"

But that made more Big Boss Shen laugh, "Relative?! Will be in law in the future my friend! I mean my son have yours? It mean we are in law! I will consider you as a family and close friend!" Xin ci eyes widen in shocked. "It can't be?! Your the father of Shen Wei?!!! But.....but...."

Big Boss Shen cut his words, "I know.....I know....I don't look like him! Fortunately my sons all look like my wife! May her soul rest in peace!" Xin ci felt bad. "I'm sorry! Mine too!" But that made Big Boss Shen laugh, "No....no.....she's not dead! Just divorce... you know women! They always worried about you and my job.....you can say not safe! Anyway let's chat about our sons and your problem! Ha?!"

Both sit again at their seats, "My son how is he?" Xin ci ask. "Well....
what can I say? Your son is very brave in taming my two boys!" Xin ci almost pop his eyes off. "WHAT? TWO BOYS?!!!" He suddenly think, "I thought Shen Wei is his only one? Not another thugs?!" He told himself. Big Boss Shen notice it, "No....no.....you got it all wrong! Wei's didi Yezun got a little fight with your son!" That worried Xin ci more, Big Boss Shen continue. "Don't worry! His fine! With a little bruise and wounds nothing to fear! But he defeat my Yezun a bit!" Xin ci almost faint hearing it. "My son is becoming a gangster! No!!!!" He whispered to himself.