I'm a Liar I'm a Cynic, I'm a Sinner I'm a Saint

Johnny stood in front of a mirror in the bathroom of the downtown Los Angeles studio he was at for the photoshoot he had to do.

He felt like shit to put it lightly. The makeup artist had to cake on foundation to hide his ghostly complexion and the stark contrast of blue and purple that covered his undereyes.

He still hasn't told the others what had happened and he had no plans of doing so. It was funny, just forty-eight hours ago he was planning on ending his life and now he was right back to work, doing photoshoots and prepping for tour as if nothing had happened.

He felt shaky and his body ached painfully as if he was going through withdrawals, though he probably was.

Johnny was surprised when Elias gave in so quickly and let him do the photoshoot, he had a feeling he wouldn't go down without a fight though so the singer knew there would be some sort of catch.

"Oy, Johnny! Stop checking yourself out and get your ass out here!" Dylan called from the other side of the door.

Johnny sighed and took a deep breath, taking a puff of the cigarette sitting between his shaking fingers before he turned and stepped out of the bathroom, glancing at his drummer.

Dylan stared at the frontman with a questioning look. "You alright, mate?" He asked slowly.

"Yeah, I think I'm coming down with something." Johnny replied with a shrug, putting his cigarette out and tossing it into the trashcan.

Dylan merely nodded and walked over to the backdrop where the rest of the band stood.

Nikki and Leo were laughing about something and Vic was staring at Johnny with a concerned look on his face. He hadn't talked to the other man since the end of tour, he had been dodging everyone's calls and text and the guitarist had been worried, but seeing Johnny there made him feel significantly better, even though he did seem off.

Johnny stepped in front of the camera and gave the photographer a polite smile. "Alright, everything ready?" He asked.

"Yup!" The photographer- a tall man with mahogany skin and close shaved haircut, his eyes a deep brown and his smile twinkled as he nodded towards the band.

As the session went on, Johnny felt his body weaken more and more, fuck he regretted doing this.

Nikki tossed her arm over Johnny's shoulders during one of the photos and he thought his legs would collapse from the sudden weight, albeit only a minuscule amount and his body screamed in pain at the touch. Johnny bit the inside of his cheek and locked his knees to avoid falling to the ground, praying they would be finished soon.

After what felt like a lifetime, the shoot was finished. Johnny staggered off towards the dressing room to take off the uncomfortable clothes and change back into his own.

He felt like he had the flu...or the plague. He somehow felt worse than he did after his first overdose.

The frontman tugged on his hoodie, trying to hide the pained wince as he moved his arms and slid on his well worn leather jacket that he's had for God only knows how long.

Vic walked up beside of the singer and gently bumped his shoulder. "Hey, you look beat. Everything ok?" He asked softly.

Before Johnny could answer, Dylan responded. "He said he was coming down with something." That was the only time the frontman was grateful for his fat mouth.

"Oh that sucks, dude! We could've rescheduled this if you needed to." Vic said sympathetically.

"I'm fine, bud. Just exhausted, I'm gonna head home." Johnny said, giving the guitarist's shoulder a friendly squeeze before he stepped around him and walked out.