Chapter 6

Chapter 6

RECAP

***********************************************

After dinner with Zayn we both started walking down the street together. It was really weird he kept getting texts during dinner but I just ignored it and he hasn't gotten one for a while now. "wow, this has been an amazing night" I grinned as he pulled out his phone AGAIN. "what's with you and that phone?" I giggled until I saw zayn's face go red with anger. "what's wrong?" I asked looking at zayn. "you KISSED Harry?!" he snapped. "wait zayn let me expla-" I said before I was cut off by Zayn. "HOW COULD YOU?!" he yelled. "zayn it was before we were going out!" I growled back. "oh" he murmured "you didn't trust me! You thought I would cheat on you!" I snarled before running towards the house.

I stormed inside straight into my room as tears poured out my eyes. How could he not trust me?

***********************************************

Back to the present

I heard a knock on the door and Niall walked through and sat on my bed. "you're not here to kiss me are you?" I snapped rudely. "no, I wasn't actually" he half smiled sitting himself down on the bed. "I know the boys can do stupid things sometimes but maybe you should just tell them to just back off and leave you alone and all your looking for is friends" Niall said calmly. "you have good advice and it's nice to know your here for me in a friend way" I smiled pulling him into a hug. "I'll get the boys together in the living room" he said before walking out of the room. Niall can be really awesome.

I walked back out to living room to Harry and zayn sitting as far away from each other as possible giving each other death glares, Liam calmly sitting next to zayn probably feeling awkward and Louis and Niall sharing the chips. "ok guys, I'm going to tell you exactly what I'm feeling right now and your gonna listen to all of the crap i have to say got it?" I stated firmly and they all nodded in reply. I sat myself down on an arm chair in the corner before continuing. "first off, Zayn and Harry, lay off. I Am not an object and I don't belong to anyone so no fighting over who 'gets' me because if you ask me i wouldn't date either of you right now because your acting like five year olds. Ok?" all the boys looked stunned by how I'd said that. I guess I'm not the wuss they thought I was. I smirked before continuing again. "secondly I want to have some more space/privacy so I'm gonna need you guys to understand that alright?" they all nodded again. "oh and Jess you also have to start school again. I organized it all for you but you won't start for another two weeks" Liam said and I could tell he noticed me frowning. "I can tell you don't like school" Louis said chuckling. "how did you know?" I said sarcastically. "hahaha your so funny but it's only for a few weeks since we go on tour" he mocked. "so is that it?" Harry asked as he stood up from his chair rudely. "no actually one more thing" I said as he sat back down looking annoyed. "lastly I want everything to be good between all of us so I'm telling you my whole life story no lies or anything ok? So, I was born in Melbourne Australia. I had a normal life until around my fifteenth birthday, my mum committed suicide from overdose of sleeping pills. My dad remarried about six months later to Ashely my step mum who abused me when my dad wasn't around and I have a gorgeous little sister called lily." I said. "you were abused?" Liam asked looking confused. "yeah, she used to hit me when my dad wasn't around and threatened to hurt lil if I told but I new she wouldn't since she loves her" I said frowning. "oh god Jess" he said embracing me in a hug. "why didn't you say something?" he whispered. " I was scared that you would drop out on Me like everyone else" I stuttered trying to hold myself together."I'm so sorry" Harry said joining the hug and soon after the others followed.

"ok, I don't want to ruin the moment but what's for dinner?" Niall said after his tummy rumbled. "how about Chinese food?" I suggested walking over to the fridge and grabbing the menu."sure" liam said looking over my shoulder at the menu. "hey weren't we gonna go to a club?" Louis asked. "oh yeah.what time is it we could still go?" Liam questioned as I put the menu down. "it's about eleven thirty" I said after checking my watch. "cool lets go!" Harry grinned grabbing his blazer off the coat hanger. "ok but I need a jacket" I smiled innocently. "so even after going shopping you couldn't think of buying a jacket?" Liam is so much like a parent it's weird. "no, I have a very bad memory you see" I said Grabbing a nice leather jacket from the rack. "hey that's mine!" Louis whined. "wow, you actually have good taste! But that's coming from a girl" I giggled putting it on and heading out the door. "fine you can BORROW it. BORROW." Louis said pouting like a five year old. "ok, I can understand English" I said grinning. "so what club?" Harry asked taking out his iPhone. "how about cherry red?" Niall suggested all the boys agreed and we got in the car and drove to the club. "I've never been clubbing in England before I'm so excited!" I grinned and all the boys laughed."well get ready for awesomeness" Zayn smiled jumping out of the car and running into the club, the rest of us followed.

The club was Huge, there was two levels. the bottom level had a large bar on the left (with a lot of hot guys) and the right was mostly a dance floor as well as the DJ table. The second was the V.I.P. area with a smaller bar and special seats. "wow this place is amazing!" I yelled over the loud music."come on Jess we're going to the VIP area" Harry yelled back probably not hearing my last comment. We started to walk up the stairs when someone grabbed my shoulder. "hey how would you like a drink?" a man asked me, he was pretty buff but looked like a total dick. "sorry, I have to get back to my friends" I smiled politely and turned back but was pulled around once again. "wait. Come on just one drink" he said seductively. Argh. Can't he get it through his thick head I'm not thirsty, he may be hot but he's obviously a player . "no thank you". I said not so much smiling anymore. "babe you look stressed just come get a drink it's on me" he said smirking looking me up and down. It felt like he was undressing me with his eyes. I just Wanted to punch him in the head. "can you get it through your thick head, I don't want to hang with you and your drunk ass friends and i would prefer if you didn't rape me with your eyes got it?" I replied forcibly watching his face go bright red like a tomato before walking up the stairs quickly so I didn't have to talk to him anymore.I stumbled up to the bouncer. "hey I'm with my friends" I smiled my special smile about to walk past when his arm stopped me. "really original you're staying out here" he glared pushing me back "hey Jess where did you go?" Niall asked walking up to me. Hahaha stupid bouncer. "well look this is my friend so can I come in now" I smirked and walked up to the bar where Niall handing me a vodka shot."so where were you?" Niall asked curiously. "I was just being harassed by a horny dick head" I replied taking the shot and drinking it in one gulp. "are you ok?" he asked looking worried. "I'm fine can we just find a table?". "sure" he smiled grabbing my hand and dragging me over to the boys table. "we saw you just own that player I was laughing so fuckin hard" Louis laughed obviously super drunk. "oh my god you're drunk already?!" I chuckled sliding in next to Liam and Niall sat next to me. "I need another drink" I said giving Liam puppy dog eyes. "fine" he whined going to get the drinks. "SO WHO'S UP FOR A THREE WAY?" Louis yelled smiling like an idiot. First stage of drunk ness saying things you will regret. "oh. My. God." I said putting my head in my hands from embarrassment when a new song came on. "OH MY GOD IT'S WHAT NAKE WOU BUTIFUL! LE'S DNCE!" Louis slurred. The second stage of drunk ness, not making sense. "ok, I guess" I replied. "me too!" Niall grinned walking downstairs to the dance floor with me and Lou. "I wanna kiss Somebody! Can I kiss you Nialler?" Louis grinned puckering his lips. "Louis you're not gay remember" Niall chuckled pushing him towards me. "I'm not gay! I'm lesbian" Lou smiled evilly grabbing my waist. "your not a girl either" I giggled shoving him into some random chick. "hey! Watch it!" she scowled. "SORRY MISS GRUMPY DON'T GET YOU'RE NICKERS IN A TWIST!" third stage of drunk ness rude comments. I nearly laughed so hard I cried. "what's so funny slut!"she snarled putting her hands on her hips like a pretty little bitch. "just that he is super drunk yet he seems to sound smarter then you" I smirked grabbing Louis and Niall and taking them over to the bar. "do you have cash?" I asked Louis. "yep" he replied popping the p. "can I have some?" I asked before he pulled out his Wallet. "STRIP FOR ME BABY!" he said throwing hundred dollar bills at me. "no thanks but I'll take the cash" I said grabbing the money and buying the biggest bottle of god knows what (all I know is it was alcohol). "do you guys want some?" I asked pouring three glasses. "what bra size are you madam?" Louis asked the girl standing next to me. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" the young woman replied throwing her drink at him . "ok,we have to get Louis out of here" Niall chuckled taking a sip of his drink. "agreed" I said sipping my drink.

********************************************