Kiss you

Chapter 1

Hi guys this is my first story I have posted and I know it's a pretty cliché story to have Liam as her cousin but because of her different back story I think it works well so I hope you like :)

Jessy's POV

"please dad it would mean the world to-" I begged before I was rudely interrupted by dads bitchy girlfriend Ashley.

"he already said no!" she glared and I repeated the action.

"I wasn't talking to you and your not my mum," I growled back.

"RYAN I CAN NOT DEAL WITH HER RIGHT NOW!" she yelled to Ryan my dad who was now sitting on the couch head in his hands.

"I have a name," I crossed my arms.

"jessy, just except you don't get everything your way and we can't come to your stupid little gig," I play guitar in a band and it as my first ever gig. He promised me he would come until Ashley came into the picture and changed everything. I stomped upstairs, I could still slightly here ashley and dads convocation downstairs.

"it's either me or her Ryan, every fucking day it's the same"

"please Ashley her mum died give her a break"

"her mum died when she was 15, 2 years ago Ryan!"

"where is she supposed to go? And she's my daughter"

"I don't know send her to her aunts or something, just get her out of this house! I'm sick of her ridiculous behavior"

I am sick of Ashley! I hate her I wish she had never met my dad, arghh it feels like everything happens to me. two years ago I was a normal teenager when all of a sudden mum had to go and die on me and now my life is shit.

Hi I'm Jessy, I am 17, I have one sibling she's 4 and her names lily and she is the most adorable girl I've ever met. I have a pale complexion with dark brown curly hair that hangs just below shoulder length and bright blue eyes. I have no mum since she died when I was 15 and since about a year ago dad has been dating Ashley but she is not my mum and never will be.

"Jessy we need to talk to you" I heard my dad yell from downstairs. I walked down to see one very happy Ashley sitting in the arm chair in the lounge.shit.

"Jess sit down" I nodded and did so.

"Jess we were thinking, ash and I need some space and well.... were sending you to live with your cousin Liam in England until me and ashley figure some things out" i was silent at first a million questions going through my head.so they're sending me to god knows where in england to live with a dude I don't even know?!

"dad how could you just send me away to live with some weirdo because of a stupid girlfriend?!" I cried.

"i am not some stupid girlfriend! I am your fathers fiancé" she responded her smirk growing wider. SO NOW MY DAD IS MARRYING HER!

"you proposed?! And didn't tell me!" I glaring at Ashley, tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"I didn't know how to tell you Jess, I'm sorry about all this it's just I need some time with just one girl in my life" he said facing the floor.

"SO YOU ABANDONED YOUR OWN DAUGHTER?!" I yelled not taking any of this crap.

"look Jess I-" I interrupted him.

"you know what I never thought you would stoup so low" I stomped back upstairs and started to cry, my dad would just forget me like that! Arghh I hate my stupid life. I was lying on my bed when lily walked in with a confused look on her face, I cant cry in front of lily she wouldn't understand, she's not the one who's moving to England. I quickly wiped a way the tears.

"what's wrong?" she asked looking at me with distress.

"nothing, I'm fine" I put on a fake smile and pulled her into a hug, she smiled and started giggling like crazy.

"why are you having a giggle fit?" I asked starting to laugh myself.

"it tickles!" she giggled as I tickled her more. After a while she asked.

"why are you leaving jess jess?" crap she must have heard the argument me and dad had downstairs.

"um daddy is moving me in with a cousin for a while" I responded

"why?" she asked confused

"because daddy and Ashley need some space"

"you mean daddy and mummy" she corrected

"no not mummy, Ashley. she isn't your mum" we sat in silence for a while and I just held her in my arms.

"sorry lil but can I just have some alone time?" I asked crawling under the covers of my bed.

"okkk" she groaned skipping back out of the room. Just as the door shut behind me, I started to take in what was happening. I'm moving to England.

************************

"bye dad and Lilly" I said as we got to the airport

"I'll miss you JessJess" lily said giving me a hug

" I'll miss you too" I said giving her a kiss on the forehead as I stepped out of the car and waved goodbye, I hated leaving lilly but I couldn't take her with me. Stupid Ashley was very attached to Lilly and about a week ago she taught Lilly to call her mum, i felt like I was gonna be sick.

I quickly carried my bag (I don't have that much stuff) into the airport and went thought security before reaching the depart lounge where I stocked up on supplies (A.K.A junk food).

After about what felt like an hour of waiting we were finally aloud To board the plane which was a relief since I was about to collapse from exhaustion.

I had the window seat which was good but I was to tired to really care I just needed to go to sleep but their was a young boy behind me kicking his chair which really is annoying but I wasn't so much affected since I was so tired I just dosed off into a deep sleep.

***********************

I woke to a slight tap on my shoulder.

"Excuse me miss the plane has landed" a young flight attendant said as I looked at my watch, I'd slept for like twelve hours straight! Wow I was damn tired.

"oh thanks!" I said before grabbing my bag and made my way to the waiting area. Their were a lot of people waiting like ALOT of people waiting for passengers. The funny thing was I have never met my cousin before so I have no clue what he looks like well I do have a photo of him but that was when he was like five, all I know is his full name is Liam James Payne.

"LIAM'S COUSIN!" I heard from behind the crowd and new instantly that was him. I ran past the crowd and followed the sound of his voice before making it to a small clearing and seeing a large sign with Liam's cousin written in big letters being held up by two boys on each others shoulders. I chuckled at the sight.

"are you Liam's cousin?" I heard behind me, I quickly spun around to see a really hot boy standing in front of me.