Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"duh, we are famous we can pay for clothes" Zayn chuckled putting his jacket on. "we should probably get going our car is waiting" Harry said pushing me towards the door and a little to hard so I fell on my face. "ouch" I grumbled pulling myself back up. " oh I'm so sorry! Let me help you up" Harry apologized helping me up on my feet. "I'm capable of walking with out being pushed" I giggled walking outside were the car driver was waiting. "where are the fans?" I asked a bit confused, I mean you would expect crowds out side a famous persons house. "we moved recently because of the amount of fans and they haven't found us yet which is good" Lou answered as we got in the car.

**************************************

When we got to the mall I noticed the lack of people. "hey why is there like no one here?" I asked. "because the management Thought we would get mobbed so they closed the mall so we could go shopping!" Harry yelled running into the store and all the boys followed. "wow that's so cool!" I grinned speeding towards the boys. " Im hungry!" Niall whined,grabbing at Liam's arm. "fine we'll get food" Liam said as we walked over to the food court well Niall ran into the Nando's stand and ordered the most food I have ever seen on one plate. "well, I'm going to get some sushi anyone coming?" I asked grabbing my wallet and making my way over to the sushi bar. "wait for me!" I heard Harry call as he followed. "so what's with you and Zayn?" oh.

" oh well he invited me on like a date tonight" I mumbled and I could see Harrys face sink as I said it. "what? But I thought you liked me?" He said looking really frustrated. I really don't wanna mess this up with Harry, I think I like him like like him but Zayn is so sweet and I can't say no to him. "I'm sorry Harry it's just Zayn asked me and I think he's really sweet and nice and I'm aloud to say yes if I want" I said grabbing my sushi and walking back over to the boys.

"wait Jessy!" he called and I turned around to face him. "look I'm sorry I just thought-" "im sorry, I just can't stand hurting people especially Zayn, I'll see how the date go's ok?" he nodded and we walked back to the boys who were stuffing their faces. I chuckled at Niall with his greasy face and fingers holding a giant chicken wing. "I think you need a napkin Niall" Louis laughed spitting food everywhere. gross."I think you need one too Louis" I giggled handing everyone tissues.

"Can we go shopping now?" I asked grinning like a mad man. "sure" Liam responded as we all walked into Top shop. Grabbed three pairs of jeans, two tops and four shirts to take to the change rooms to try on.

********************************************

One hour later

"Does this one look good on me?" I asked looking at five bored boys. "yeah whatever lets go" Louis whined falling on the floor, being dramatic. Boys can be so annoying. "no, I still have loads of stuff to try on" I pouted. "ok Jess we really have to get moving ok.lets go" Liam is so not fun sometimes. "but why" I whined crossing my arms like a five year old. "Because IM BORED!" Louis growled. "fine, where next?" I asked buying the clothes I had tried on. "we were thinking holister" argh I hate holister, it's so over priced and stupid. "Im kinda tired think I might get ready for my date" I said grabbing my bags. "wait what date??" Liam ask looking angrily at the other boys. "my date with Zayn" I said smiling and Zayn doing the same. "ok then bye Jess see ya at home" they all said. As I turned around before started my walk home I notice Zayn and Liam glaring at each other

Harry's POV

What the hell. Zayn new I had a thing for Jessy and yet he still asked her out. "Zayn I told you not to get with Jess yet you do exactly that, what the fuck?" Liam growled eyeing Zayn. " I'm sorry she said yes to me and you can't control her" he growled back. "guys calm down Jess can make her own decisions ok?" Louis butted in. Niall just looked plain confused with half a chicken wig in his mouth." Zayn can I talk to you?" I asked as Zayn nodded and followed me over to the bathroom. "Zayn you know I like Jess yet you asked her out?" I frowned, I expected more from Zayn he's been a really close friend ever since the band. "dude I'm sorry, I like her too I just got there first" he replied."still, what if you guys get serious? You'll always know I like or liked her" I stated crossing my arms."and I don't wanna fight with you about a girl" I added putting my hand on his shoulder but he just shock it off and glared at me. "just piss off" Zayn growled storming out of the mall.