Chapter 3

Harry's POV

Crap. Liam told me not to get close to Jess in that way, he leaves me with her for an hour and I manage to do exactly that. What is Liam gonna think? Does jess really like me?

Jess slowly opened the door awkwardly and walked inside like nothing happened what the hell? Arghh everything is so damn difficult. "where have you guys been?" Liam asked firmly sending me a glare. "oh we just took a while I guess" jessy covered for us thank god. "WHERE IS THE FOOD!" Niall yelled running out of his room, bolting for the bag of food and snatching it out of my hands. "you do realize its frozen right?" Jessy stated grabbing the bag back and placing the pizza in the microwave. "haribo's aren't frozen" Niall smiled piling lollies in his mouth. "I think I might just go to sleep not that hungry" Jess smiled weakly, walking over to her room."hey, you think she's alright?" Louis asked looking worried. "I'll go talk to her" liam said walking not her room.

Jessy's POV

Why did I kiss Harry? This is going to be extremely awkward between us now and it's my fault, I always ruin everything. My whole stupid life has been a reck and i had to get Harry involved. I could feel tears starting to fall from my eyes.

"hey, can I come in?" I heard a faint voice at the door. Liam. "yeah" I said wiping away the tears. "I'm sorry" he frowned opening the door and sitting next to me on the bed. "for what?" I asked resting my head on his shoulder. " Having to move here and all" he said rubbing my back. "so you know about my mum?" he nodded. " you mum called to tell me you were coming" he said. "she's NOT my mum" I snapped. "oh sorry I didn't mean to offend you-" " EVERYONE JUST ASSUMES SHE'S MY MUM, WELL SHE ISN'T, SHE'S A STUCK UP BITCH AND I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT" I yelled running out of the bedroom and outside.

I stormed out into the freezing cold rain but all I could think about was her, that evil bitch that ruined my life. I ended up in a small park and managed to find a bench and sat down. I hate her was all I could think about as tears streamed down my face.

"hey whats a pretty girl like you out an about at this time of night?" I heard a husky voice say as three large figures stood in front of me."piss off" i growled.i am really not in the mood to deal with a creepy rapist right now i thought as I started to get up and walk away when a large hand grabbed my shoulder."dont talk to me like that or you'll regret it"

"GET OFF ME" I screeched pushing his arm away and running down the empty street. "BITCH GET BACK HERE!" he yelled coming after me, my speed started to pick up as I could here his footsteps behind me grow louder and with just my luck tripped. "you're gonna pay for what you said" he growled pushing me up against a wall."pp...please"I stuttered "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" I heard a familiar voice yell from behind. "Shit" was the last the men said before they were out of sight. "oh my god Jess are you alright? What happened? Are you hurt?" harry asked frantically "yyeah" I stuttered again trying to take in what just happened.

"yeah to what?" he asked with fear in his eyes. "I'm fine" I laughed at his scared face."what's so funny ? You were attacked by creeps and you're laughing" he chuckled. "you're scared face is adorable" I said between laughs.

After we had gotten over my little laughing fit we slowly walked back to the bench I was sitting on before. "so, what happened with you and Liam?" he asked in a considerate tone. "we were talking about how it wasn't actually my choice to move here, my dads girlfriend convinced him to get rid of me and he called her my mum and I just lost it. Im just sick of everyone acting like she's a great mother but she isn't she's even convinced my little sister to call her mum it just makes me sick!" I said angrily pulling my legs to my chest. "if you don't mind me asking but where is your mum?" sometimes I worry about how clueless this boy can be. "she died two years ago, she committed suicide" I said putting my head on his shoulder. " oh, I'm sorry I shouldn't of asked" he said. "no don't be, you had a right to know and I'm tired of people feeling sorry for me" just as I finished my sentence Harry's phone went off. "it's Liam" he said biting his lip in a really cute way. "just tell him you found me in the park" I replied as he picked up the phone.